1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make $200 every day how can I ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by suzana, Dec 8, 2007.

1. stickycarrots

stickycarrots Peon

Best Answers:
    you will need more then 10k UV per day more like 20k

stickycarrots, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  2. oseymour

oseymour Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it just takes time......I had a little gift blog last year and I spent hours and lots of time promoting it and nothing happened...I got dissapointed and left it alone for almost 6 months.....now its averaging $100 a day is adsense and affiliate money combined....I know its because it is the gift season but imagine if I had just stuck with it, how much could it be doing now?

oseymour, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  3. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    you make some adsense sites with high paying keywords like "car insurance", "student load consolidation" and the usual boring stuff....and then you try to rank this site HIGH, add some related articles and submit to bookmarking....and hope you get some natural traffic from the search engines.

This is hard especially with high paying KW like "insurance" and similiar since everyone and their mom try this...so you must do really good SEO and submit and social bookmarking to rank high with such keywords.

GeorgR., Dec 12, 2007 IP
  4. WunschShrek

WunschShrek Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsense is not the best way to make large amounts of money each day.

Find a product you want to sell, and find a wholesaler or someone who will drop ship for you.
    Market your new website, and focus on SEO for free traffic from Google and Yahoo, I personally dont worry about MSN because it is worthless.
    Track your sales, and calculate how much you make profit off each sale.
    Keep working on the site until it hits its peak.
    Then start from the top again with a new idea.

I have sites as young as 3 months old, out-earning (100$+ days) 3 year old adsense sites I have, getting 20X their visitors. Selling a product is the way to go imo.

WunschShrek, Dec 12, 2007 IP
  5. tylerdjefferson

tylerdjefferson Peon

Best Answers:
    Work on getting more visitors first.

tylerdjefferson, Dec 12, 2007 IP