1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want To Make $10,000 In 30 Days

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Lynxtouch, Dec 10, 2010.

1. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    dlm, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  2. cpaffi

cpaffi Peon

Best Answers:
    sound nice

cpaffi, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  3. macdonjo

macdonjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Says the guy who has been a member since 2006.

macdonjo, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Say the guy with a Clickbank affiliate link in his signature...

This forum was significantly better a few years back. Now its just a bunch of newbies who can't use Google to find basic answers to their own questions and want you to give them a business plan so they can make some money without doing any work.

dlm, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  5. therockingboy

therockingboy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have unique master plan and ready to work hard whole day and night then you will surely achieve what you want.

therockingboy, Dec 17, 2010 IP
  6. ryan_le

ryan_le Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck, bro ! Try your best.

ryan_le, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  7. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice one :p

matthieuim, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  8. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to update y'all with some progress here!

We spent the last week talking with new clients for the new business that we want to set up. I'm not able to reveal the new business yet because it's got HUGE potential that will rival Groupon (and is unique). What I can say is that EVERY prospect we've spoken to about the service is more-or-less ready to sign up, which is great!! What I need to do now is get a deal set up with a big retailer here in the UK, which I'm trying desperately to do this week... but I feel it will be after Christmas when I am able to sign on the dotted line.

The journey so far has been pretty crazy (and this is just the beginning!) - we've spoken with about 15 different businesses last week about our new idea and don't even have a website, name or formal documentation about it yet. As soon as we come up with these details, I'll let you all know don't worry!

I'm going to be honest now... although I don't think that my monetary target is attainable with this idea (every good business takes time to grow), I am pleased with the progress I'm making with my mindset and character. The main reason why I wanted to do this was to really push myself to the next level, and I wouldn't have even though about contacting a big retailer 12 months ago, let alone persuing them to get this new business set up. So I'm really excited about what the next few months have in store - I'm willing to do anything to get this going.

Thanks for everyone who's been posting on this thread, really appreciate all the comments (good and bad).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting Advice

On a side note, I also took a very important journey to meet with a very talented business woman on Friday. This was something I've been trying to get set up for a while but I think it's poinient because I learnt something which I feel a lot of you will benefit from.

The woman I met is called Ruth Amos, who owns a company called "StairSteady". She's the same age as me and is exactly where I want to be at in terms of my own personal development. You can see a video about her here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q5Hm6uypE

Ruth has had phenomenal success creating her StairSteady product, and I met with her to disucss the best way we could get our products into UK retail establishments. I also wanted to really get into her skin in terms of how she operates and how she's been able to attain so much success & buzz about what is actually quite a boring & run-of-the-mill product. What I learnt was quite amazing - some of the advice & insights she detailed were just so beneficial that I couldn't put a figure on how helpful they could be for us.

How Ruth's Business Works

Ruth owns a product called "StairSteady". It's aimed at older & disabled customers who need help getting up the stairs. This isn't the type of product that can just be promoted with articles - she's had to continually push the brand and product through various sales channels. This gave me the biggest insight into how to sell products "offline"

I gathered that Ruth is continually out meeting clients, prospective stockists and other businesspeople in order to grow her network of connections & friends. I didn't realize this before, but it's this blend of being a very interesting & enjoyable person to be around, as well as having the where-withall of business that's got her to where she is. I don't know how much she's worth but I'd certainly be willing to throw some serious cash at the company, which is why I actually class her as one of the most influential people in my life right now.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is this: building your brand (both business & personal) is absolutely CRUCIAL to success. I'm sure many of you guys are like I was - hiding behind your affiliate sites or your product. Maybe you have a pen name or some false nickname on your product's websites. Although this may work up to a point, in order to really hit the big time, it's essential to get your brands built so that your customers will trust you more, your affiliates will be more inclined to promote you and you'll attract people who can help you.

I'm working hard on building up my personal brand now. And no, this isn't something that can be done with marketing budgets... it's all about being approachable, personable and an all-round good person. You'll see some more updates from me about this very soon - but this is exactly how I hoped this process would help me - by giving my the insight and goals of exactly what I was missing. Now I know what I need, I can go out and do the steps that are required to build my new business, develop my current business and expand further :)

In terms of CB, here are some pointers I can think of:

• If you own a product - You may want to create a centralized website / brand which affiliates can associate with. For example, NCMEDIA has all of his products on his site, SWERD (who owns earth4energy) has all of his products on AffiliateMaterial.com.
    • If you're an affiliate - You may want to create a central brand for your affiliate websites. This will not only build trust, but allow you to spread authority and growth between all of your websites without having to start afresh each time you want to build a new site.

Thanks for reading this update. Sorry about not having any photos or videos - I was so enthralled with what Ruth was saying that I totally forgot to get any media of her & I. I'll get some more stuff going when I have deals set up that I need for my new business.

Anyway,

Thanks fo reading & I really hope you gained some value from this post!

Richard Peck
    Millionaireat20.com
    Frontline Utilities

Lynxtouch, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  9. melc

melc Active Member

Best Answers:
    nine days passed. did you make at least your first 100$?:)

melc, Dec 18, 2010 IP
  10. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Not yet dude - it's going to take a little bit longer than 30 days but when revenue starts to come in, it's going to be passive and you'll learn a LOT about how to start a business.

Just getting some admin work done today and tomorrow I'm going to try my best to get the deals I need to set up with the big UK retailer

Lynxtouch, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  11. haa

haa Peon

Best Answers:
    I almost laughed.

haa, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  12. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you go "haa" instead of "haha"??

:)

Lynxtouch, Dec 19, 2010 IP
  13. slonce

slonce Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well change then the Thread topic and make it $10.000 in 10 years :))))

slonce, Dec 23, 2010 IP
  14. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    And yet YOU spend hours every day getting a hard on from attempting to make everyone on here feel as ignorant as you.

brada7x, Dec 25, 2010 IP
  15. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    Its a great idea though and i wish you luck but keep us posted anyway.

chinasa, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  16. turncoat

turncoat Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Luck! I am just starting out with CB, not as an aff but as a vendor and am hoping to see a similiar income. FINGERS CROSSED -- For both of us :)

turncoat, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  17. turncoat

turncoat Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost laughed? Why???

turncoat, Dec 26, 2010 IP
  18. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. As ignorant as me? Good one.

dlm, Dec 26, 2010 IP