1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want To Make $10,000 In 30 Days

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Lynxtouch, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    DAMMIT YOU WORKED OUT MY MASTER PLAN joke!!

Thanks for the comment, but please trust my that I am not doing this to try and send you a load of promotions. I wanted to do this email list firstly because I had a copy of OptimizePress I wanted to use and secondly because I'm doing this via Twitter, Warriorforum and with some offline colleagues... so it makes better sense for me to just invite everyone to sign up so I don't waste too much time updating everything.

This forum is a fantasic place. When I start posting some of my blog posts in here, you'll see that it's not dead just yet!

Lynxtouch, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  2. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hopes and dreams are fine, and so is this forum ... but if you want to keep it real, then I must tell you... there's no way you'll make 10k within a month starting from scratch. Unless, of course:

1) you're using black-hat methods (which is hardly akin to running a business)
    2) you're investing a few thousand dollars in PPC traffic and media buys

Since you've actually bothered to write this thread, I can comfortably assume none of these possibilities apply. Remember this age old saying:

The joke here is on you, my friend... hold to your guns though, maybe someday - with persistence and dedication - you'll get the last laugh!

Smitten, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. sukses2dunia

sukses2dunia Peon

Best Answers:
    nice,
    whait for your update soon, then give me some lessons to be "rich" :D

sukses2dunia, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  4. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply - much appreciated.

I'm focusing my promotional methods in the real world - trying to link the online money-making engine with the offline promotional potential, do now PPC budget or black-hat methods. Just cold calling and networking right now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can see what I am going to do with a new update here.

Here is the post for those who didn't want to sign up to my email list:

"Okay, I’m going to make this as comprehensive as possible because I want to outline everything I am doing here. I’ve already done some of the stuff I’m going to write, but thought it best to put it down here so that everyone can see what I’m doing!

My Plan

There are 3 things I’m looking to do to get the most out of this challenge:

1) Set Up “Offline Affiliate Promotions”

I have been inspired by several posts on the Warriorforum to create several offline affiliate programs to help local businesses to earn more money. The idea behind this is to partner with a big e-commerce company, to provide special discount coupons for verticals (such as “beauty”, “weight loss”, etc) and then offer that coupon to local businesses to give out to their customers.

The idea here is to partner with the likes of a skincare company to offer promotions for beauticians to give to their customers. The beauticians will then pass these deals onto their customers to act as a backend sale, providing value for both the beauty company and the customer. I’ll get paid by keeping track of all the sales, etc like an affiliate program would.

The potential of this idea is HUGE because of the way in which EVERY business can benefit from it. Imagine the likes of gyms, dentists and other businesses offering deals with coupons. It would be like an organized Groupon type business which actually has value (instead of just doing a single lame deal every day).

2) Offer “Reverse Advertising” Services To Businesses

Reverse Advertising - It’s a phrase I just made up to describe a unique offering to businesses. The offer is a complete solution to help the company correctly re-market to their current customers.

Think about the scenario for a moment – how many businesses do you know actually spend as much marketing to their old customers as they do on their “front end” advertising? I only know a handful… and I know a lot of business people. You’ll find that a most businesses either don’t know that it’s easier to sell to old customers, or they know but have not invested the time / effort into actually doing it.

With all the talk on the Warriorforum that selling “Social Media Management” is popular, I figured that I could go a step further and try to offer this “reverse advertising” product to businesses in order to get them more sales from the customers who’ve they’ve already acquired.

For this, I will offer:
    • Twitter & Facebook account management
    • Email list management
    • Coupon code creation (essential for getting interested people to sign up to an email list)
    • Newsletter & promotion management (to get the word out about the products / offers)

3) Create A Unique Product For My Email List Subscribers

I’ve got a FANTASTIC product in the line-up for any email list subscribers who join this list. The product is going to be unique and is something that I am a passionate believer in! I know that if you’re looking to progress in business & life, this is something which WILL be of value to you.

Lynxtouch, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  5. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    man, good luck. I give you my support, if you have an idea and you follow through there is no way you fail. Keep it up and you'll make it.

rlerza, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  6. ThelemaqueTip

ThelemaqueTip Peon

Best Answers:
    lol...how you know that?

ThelemaqueTip, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  7. Dex Michaelson

Dex Michaelson Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting way to get people to opt-in, come on!

Dex Michaelson, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    "Hey, you don't know me, but I'd like to exploit your business so I can earn money online. See, all you have to do is give your customers these awesome coupons. Then your customers can sign up for a free trial of some scammy skincare product that doesn't work as advertised. The best part is that they will be re-billed $50 a few days after they sign up without their knowledge. That wont piss them off at all - I promise. Then I'll make a nice commission for referring them. You can tell this is obviously a great deal for your business - so please start handing out my coupons today!"

Have fun with that.

dlm, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  9. hpgoodboy

hpgoodboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A vague set of plans is better than no plan, but probably not enough for $10k per month.

hpgoodboy, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  10. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe thanks!

It's something much bigger than that - I already looked at the offers I could promote and 90% are absolute crap. I've got a much better idea which is like Groupon but 500 times better.

Lynxtouch, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  11. theviralguy

theviralguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Like Groupon but 500 times better!!!!

You are going to be rich that is worth a trillion dollars I think.

lol...

theviralguy, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  12. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    haha if you have the same accountants as Google, then it's work a trillon dollars, but in realistic terms I'd say its not worth more than like $2,000,000. They recently got a buyout offer of $6,000,000 but it's no where near worth that

The problem with Groupon is that they only have 1 deal each day and it's not targeted. I don't know what's going to appear tomorrow, so I don't bother checking back. This means they have to not only keep on getting new people onto the site, but they also have to spend shed loads on broad advertising which does nothing except make Google rich

I've got a fantastic idea which I'm going to be talking with some people today :D

Lynxtouch, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  13. addictionrecovery

addictionrecovery Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with members who see this as a list building technique done by the thread creator.

addictionrecovery, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  14. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    $6 billion. Not $6 million.

Google thinks its worth $6 billion. I think Google is a better judge of value than you.

dlm, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  15. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha you're right, my bad!!

It's up to you what Groupon is worth. It's got $800,000,000 revenue (don't know about profit) but it's highly dependant on GAds and I don't know how responsive its email list is. Personally, I don't think its worth more than $2bn but obviously Google do.

---------------------------------------------------------

Got a bunch of good meetings set up today for my new business - first meeting yesterday went VERY well and we got our first affiliate interested :)

Lynxtouch, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  16. jamieseo

jamieseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck :cool:

jamieseo, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  17. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    not 6 billion. cause it is 500 time ,so is 6 sextilion

fokerss, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  18. fleur9586

fleur9586 Peon

Best Answers:
    how i wish.lol. But its true that you can earn this kinda big money online with the right knowledge and technique. But in general its just a way to attract people get involve with the system. The truth is not all will have the oppurtunity to earn this big money.

fleur9586, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  19. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    No, you're an idiot.

Google recently made an offer to buy Groupon (a private company) for $6 billion. Period. End of story.

dlm, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  20. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bl4ckmaN^, Dec 15, 2010 IP