1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to launch my own product BUT i'm worry,I need your advice *!*

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by akitmane, Mar 31, 2010.

hey guys ;)
    as you read I want launch my own product in clickbank dot com, I believe i can give a good content never seen before! believe me or not i succeed using video marketing with clickbank products and i want to teach people "how to use video marketing to make full time income and getting quick traffic"
    I started design my strategy but i'm really worry about few things such my english, because mine it's very simple and i hope people is people understand that.

Do you have any experience with launching product, however I need your advice!!

akitmane, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would probably recommend hiring an editor to at least review your copy and make sure it makes sense and is in proper English, or even hiring someone to write it for you if this is an option. beyond that I would read around these boards a bit and look at several other people's lanuch announcements - I'dd say most of them get heaviliy criticised, but where they do you can learn from that and do it right hopefully.. there is a wealth of information on this formu alone on what affiliates look for and expect in products.

Good luck :)

Dan Bainbridge, Mar 31, 2010 IP
  3. Ash324

Ash324 Guest

Best Answers:
    You could hire an editor to review it to make sure the English is correct or you could write it in your native language then outsource it to a translator.

Ash324, Mar 31, 2010 IP