1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to know how to start SEO ?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by sijar, Jun 30, 2011.

1. eurogal

eurogal Peon

Best Answers:
    if you can buy a tool like clip bump it will assist you in writing SEO articles but its damn expensive.before you buy the tool make sure you put content that is attractive to the engines and human ears.

eurogal, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  2. vijaysinh1

vijaysinh1 Member

Best Answers:
    i have started social blog and kept articles above 5 but not yet traffic or visitors please write me

vijaysinh1, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  3. happiness happiness

happiness happiness Guest

Best Answers:
    Often to BBS

SEO has a quite long learning curve, It takes sometime before you get the hang of it. I would suggest doing simple high quality backlink methods, Web 2.0 profiles or articles are good and not considered as spam as much as blog comments and forum profiles.

happiness happiness, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  4. nikd

nikd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best thing to start with would be definitely Google seo starter guide. It will help you to be familiar with general terms to be used in seo. You would need to than implement that practically to get an idea how seo is been done. You can gradually keep learning by following forums like DP as well as other content loads of content that is available on the net.

nikd, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  5. nikd

nikd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic doesn't come overnight. It takes time. Also have you properly optimized your blog to be visible in search engines. A complete seo process needs to be followed to get traffic on your site. Try to get your blog ranked on some keywords so that it would be visible and henceforth can bring traffic.

nikd, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  6. hoodaki

hoodaki Member

Best Answers:
    hi friend,
    there many SEO forums and discussion website, SEO chat, http://seoforums.org
    search engine news, and other SEO website which is give you a lot of knowledge about SEO,

hoodaki, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  7. GoldKey

GoldKey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google is the best source !!
    i got so many tutorials from google!

GoldKey, Jul 8, 2011 IP