1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want To Increase Visitors, Using Google

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by davidson, Apr 17, 2012.

1. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways that you can do this.
    Mainly -
    take care of your onsite SEO
    and your offsite SEO

vna1611, Feb 24, 2013 IP
  2. Reyesgtfs

Reyesgtfs Peon

Best Answers:
    I have get many useful information at here,Thank you everyone!

Reyesgtfs, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  3. bluesharksolution

bluesharksolution Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi davidson,

Ways to Increase Your site Traffic

• Write more content.
    • Have a good design and layout.
    • Optimize your site (SEO)
    • Get your site listed in directories
    • Get listed in search engines.
    • Pay for clicks to your site.
    • Social Media Optimization
    • Social Networking
    • Set up an affiliate marketing program.
    • Use smart public relations (PR).
    • Use E-mail marketing.
    • Use off-line marketing.
    • Run regular promotions.
    • Article published.

bluesharksolution, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  4. Maximlis

Maximlis Member

Best Answers:
    Good content and quality back links are the major factors in SEO. Along with that, read the guide lines of ethical SEO. It will decrease the chances of getting banned.

Maximlis, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  5. aloksharma87

aloksharma87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Content plays very important role at this time and its required to focus to make own website user friendly as well as follow rule of Google. SMO is the best way to get traffic on website.

aloksharma87, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  6. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use SEO techniques to rank up in the search engines. All you need to do is a Keyword research using tools like the Free Google Keyword Tool.

I recommend you going after Long-Tail Keywords because they will be much easier to rank for and also much easier to keep your rankings high. Make sure the keyword you pick has low competition. You can do this by checking how many sites have that keyword in the URL, Title, and Description.

You can do this by simply doing a specific search query in Google. I am not going to go in details about it here but you should get the point.

Once you got they keyword you want to rank up for -the next thing is to optimize your blog post with it. Make sure keep in mind your readers first before the search engines when you are writing the article. You want the article to be interesting , entertaining and valuable so most visitors will share it and comment on it. But never forget the search engine and put your keyword in H1, H2, H3 Tags - ALT Image - Bold, Italic, Underlined - External and Internal Anchor Text.

Also make sure your keyword density is no more than 2% and you should use the keyword in the first and last sentence of your article.

Do not forget to include your keyword in the URL, Title and Description.

After you do all of this, the next thing is Backlinks and Social Media Interaction.

You want as many backlinks as possible and also as many people sharing your blog post in the social networks. You need to get people to comment on your blog post too. All of this will tell Google that your content is very valuable so they will rank you up faster and higher! ;)

I can really keep on going explaining how you can get organic traffic from Google but I am getting sleepy now ;) lol

Hope this helps man!

Much success!

Snoopy240, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  7. Forexpic.com

Forexpic.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you sure pagerank is important for Seo ? I think it is not the key!

Forexpic.com, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  8. Ridwan Mahmud

Ridwan Mahmud Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to increase visitors like SEO, Article writing, SMM , backlinking etc. If you constantly follow a routine work to implement those ways , you can easily grab visitors. But constant visitor is more important than creating regular visitor. And to grab constant visitor contents play the most vital role. If your do not have quality content , you can't reach to your goal. So whatever you do to increase visitor , always remember that "Content is the king of all".

Ridwan Mahmud, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  9. NoobShow

NoobShow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly get your contents worthy to be ranked, Secondly, Get your keywords strong and easy to search for, 3rdly, Post On Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Get Backlinks and read SEO Tips.

NoobShow, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  10. drewtoby

drewtoby Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get backlinks, and the best way to do so is through directory submissions. Now, this is time consuming. So let me help you work faster! Download these two programs and get your work done in a fraction of the time:

Fast Directory Submitter: The free trial is unlimited and comes with 150 directories to submit your site too (although 75 worked for me). This program can also alternate through site descriptions!

Directory Submitter (imwishlist): This appears extremely spammy/fake as you have to enter an email to download it, but by golly it is not spam... it works! However, the directories it comes with are not good. Delete them all and find a list of directories (directory maximizer is a good place to start), and add it by right clicking and hit add new! Ctrl s to save before closing, and it keeps the directories in it! All you have to do is enter your site's info in the program, and it automatically fills out the forum when you get to the add url page. Just enter the captcha code and submit for each directory!

I am not affiliated with these programs btw... I found them the hard way ;)

Oh, and be sure you have your keywords picked out (adwords keyword tool helps) and stay away from the websites that "ping" you to other sites. No good with penguin/panda.

drewtoby, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  11. mohit goel

mohit goel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good Keyword research followed by penetration of content over search engines as well as social media will lead traffic for you. if you run your campaign smartly, strategically than traffic will be relevant and productive.

mohit goel, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  12. s.cool

s.cool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Above post are so good but not enough which one is the best way to get better traffic? I have own site and so many times i had changed my keyword i saw keyword is the main factor and social media is the best traffic generating way.

s.cool, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  13. s.cool

s.cool Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should remember always content (unique) is king and do seo constantly to niche sites.

s.cool, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  14. stuart42

stuart42 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sign up for all social accounts and start making posts, building relationships etc in conjunction with good SEO practice. Keep content 100% unique to you and don't spin or copy other sites content. Good luck!

stuart42, Oct 1, 2013 IP
  15. John Michael

John Michael Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to increase you visit through Google organic search then you should known first: what Google wants?. For this, if you are new in SEO field i would recommend that you should talk to a professional SEO. He/She will definitely guide you in that regard. Else if you know the different off page activities for increasing traffic from Google organic search then you should put your hands there. The most important is the content which give you a sufficient amount of visitors for your website. Also you use other activities like SMM and SEM for better results. Also a paid version is available if you have a high level of competitors.

John Michael, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  16. travelcounter3

travelcounter3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hy guys how can i get visitors on my travel website because content base website get good trafic but how travel base website get good traffic. Waiting for some good ideas thanks

travelcounter3, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  17. haki ipek

haki ipek Peon

Best Answers:
    good idea

haki ipek, Nov 6, 2013 IP
  18. travelcounter3

travelcounter3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do bookmarking for increase traffic with your keywords

travelcounter3, Nov 7, 2013 IP
  19. davisgd

davisgd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try making at least 3 new posts/pages per week to start out with. Focus on a new topic with every article. This will help your site gain authority in your niche and rank higher in Google without really having to try that hard.

davisgd, Nov 13, 2013 IP
  20. SEO San Antonio TX

SEO San Antonio TX Peon

Best Answers:
    The way things are turning out after hummingbird is a different story. Looks like great content is where it's at. Relevance, good information for the users counts. Long tail keywords, rather then single keywords. No more stuffing. Google authorship, Videos and back link spread. Back links should be distributes over all your url's. Don't load up on one url. Google doesn't like it if you have a high percentage of keyword anchors on one url. There is so much more. Check out google webmaster tools for the basics and build it up from there. most of all it will take time. Never stop learning.
    Ralph

SEO San Antonio TX, Nov 19, 2013 IP