1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to increase my sales in ecommerce websites. Can any help me as I have started new business.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by alt786, Jul 21, 2015.

I want to increase my sales in ecommerce websites. Can any help me as I have started new business.

alt786, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  2. rupesh.panache58

rupesh.panache58 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not Much idea..but one thing thats common in every bussiness. you must do.

Provide best service to customer.

rupesh.panache58, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  3. plusd

plusd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have any budget for marketing?
    Are you looking for a professional or you want some free advice?

plusd, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  4. alex_p

alex_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Depends on what you're selling.
    Original product or Reselling A Product?

If You're Reselling

Strategy: You want to do paid advertising while you build your seo and organic traffic. With paid advertising you will get sales right off the bat, and you can optimize slowly to get more bang for your buck. There are many paid avenues and it can feel overwhelming. This is a basic content marketing plan for a physical goods consumer product. Your funnel will completely depend on the product.

Blueprint:
    1. Find where your target audience spends most of its time. (Example: if it women between ages of 25 and 45 pinterest is perfect. Facebook has great targeting, but think hard about where you're target audience lives online)
    2. Create an article, about a customer with a problem, and provide the solution as your product. This must be a well written article that doesn't come across as salesy. But more of a journalist style article. Storytelling is a powerful mechanism for selling. You really want to highlight the customer, and how they were able to solve their own problem with the product. Don't make the product the "hero" this will only come off as salesy. Link to the product from the article.
    3. Create awesome visuals for the article. Photo's, charts, graphics. Visually tell the story.
    4. Now create ads to drive traffic to your article. Facebook, Google Mobile ads, instagram, blogs(with link insertion), Banner ads (that look like a post on that website). Influencer promotion(this really depends on the product, and how easily you can find trustworthy influencers).
    5. Start small. Drive traffic. Test amount of visitor-> article -> click on link -> add to cart -> purchase. Track, Track, Track.
    6. Optimize. Can you remove a step to make it easier to purchase? Where are most people clicking away? Are you driving too much non qualified traffic to your article?
    This is a hard question to answer, since it's basically, How do I run an online business? I suggest doing more research there is a ton of information here. Then asking a more specific question. I hope this helps.

Good Luck!

alex_p, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  5. haniaroad

haniaroad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Be sure to create unique product descriptions that are not simply copy and pasted from your supplier as they are not professional copywriters. The product descriptions and titles that are given by the supplier are meant for YOU as the reseller or distributor and NOT the customer. It is YOUR job to find a title and description that attracts your ideal customer to shop with you. Also, since eCommerce is such a competitive field for beginners and people who don't have much experience, be sure to find out what separate your store and offers from anywhere else online and FOCUS ON THAT. Never compete by price simply because quality will come into question from your customers (which eventually result in them shopping elsewhere), does not yield you a competitive profit margin (which results in business collapse) and simply is a BAD marketing strategy. Attract people to your store by focusing on what makes your unique from every other online presence.

haniaroad, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  6. masthan_8

masthan_8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have an attractive website with attractive products. All you have to do is marketing. If you don't have big budget to do marketing start with your family and friends circle and use social media as your partner in crime and dedicate your time to market your business. Create a page in twitter and facebook and keep on sharing offers and promotions with your social circle. Time consuming but very effective for people who dont have a big budget for marketing. Good luck with your business.

masthan_8, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  7. Pflash

Pflash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    whats the link of your site ?
    which products you sale ?

Pflash, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  8. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    I would like to give you some tips that will help you to increase your sales in e-commerce, these ways are such as make friends on Facebook, spread Network on LinkedIn, get busy on youtube, inspire yourself with Pinterest and work on Instagram.

Lipipaliwal, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  9. Heeren

Heeren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends what you're selling/reselling

In order to increase the sales from your eCommerce website, you have 2 programs. First one is ethical way to increase the traffic to your website i.e. SEO that takes time and the second is to get the paid traffic/advertisement towards your eCommerce website and start selling your products immediately. There are many paid avenues to generate the traffic on the website, the most famous avenues Google AdWords, FaceBook and YouTube etc.

1. You need to analyse the target Geo-location along with the target audience spends most time online.
    2. If they spend most time on Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram then be prepared with some good hashtags keywords along with HD images of the products.
    3. Do not forget about the content marketing, it really worth. Write some articles (it should not be too much promotional, but like a storytelling) it can be beneficial.
    4. Also create ad on Google Adwords, FB to drive immediate traffic through your website.
    5. Keep working on ethical SEO along side so after a time period your site drives ethical traffic too.

All the best!!

Heeren, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  10. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can get a package from spotlightmarketing2.com and increase your sales. Also you get a marketing strategy.

Zoti Media Group, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  11. Bharti Thakkar

Bharti Thakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please Provide me a product price comparison website with contact detail. Anyone help me. for women ethanic wears.

Bharti Thakkar, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  12. Heeren

Heeren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, we can surely help you. Can you please share your details at heeren [at] seasiainfotech [dot] com

Heeren, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  13. Heeren

Heeren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    or you may compare the price www . junglee . com/Women-s-Ethnic-Wear/b/5273285031

Heeren, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  14. Shilpi Singhal

Shilpi Singhal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    On all e-commerce websites, use best searched keywords to get your product listings up in searches.
    If you are selling on Flipkart or Amazon then also run ads for your products to increase sales.

Shilpi Singhal, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  15. Strifegall

Strifegall Peon

Best Answers:
    use product descriptions, and make sure they are both engaging and original. your text description gives search engines something to index, so you can be easily found by your customers

Strifegall, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  16. parmar4710

parmar4710 Member

Best Answers:
    First of all what is your business and now if you do business for long term then you should choose SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for increasing your business sales.

parmar4710, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  17. Seothemind

Seothemind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It can be any kind of business, you must plan accordingly and start indentifying your potential customers ! Then the foremost thing is Social Media ! Try to accquire your customers !

Seothemind, Dec 26, 2015 IP