1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to Increase Adsense sites visitors

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by davidson, Jun 29, 2012.

How can I increase my sites visitors for Adsense ?

davidson, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  2. RagnarDanneskjold

RagnarDanneskjold Peon

Best Answers:
    You've probably placed this in the wrong forum. The simplest way to increase the number of visitors your site therefore increasing the amount of money you make through Adsense would be to post high quality unique content and slowly build a number of relevant backlinks to your sites. The quality of the content is really core and obviously being in noncompetitive niche also helps.

RagnarDanneskjold, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  3. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    Posting quality content on your blog is key. But also working towards getting your blog to the top of google search (or as close as possible) for your niche will also help increase your earning because it will drive more traffic back to your site.

As said above, setting up backlinks is also helpful.
    Targeting keywords that are relevant to your site as well, which have a low competition and high search volume can also be helpful

cbusiness, Jun 29, 2012 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Input more quality and informative content, it helps to maintain the current visitor and get more new visitor

lifeplayer, Jun 29, 2012 IP