1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to get benefit of this!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mohammedasar, Nov 1, 2014.

Hello everyone

I created an ebook about the method i am earning online for a years now, but i am not professional in selling, i even didn't try to sell it anywhere, so i want to sell the book rights, do you suggest me this?, or its better and more profitable for me to try selling it my own?, and what is the best way to get sales for it ?

mohammedasar, Nov 1, 2014 IP
  2. tristanperry

tristanperry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selling the book's rights might get tricky unless there's a solid contract in place.

I'd personally suggest learning a bit about copyrighting and making really good sales pages. People like Paul Hancox and Paul Myres @ TalkBiz have some pretty good articles and resources on copyrighting.

Once you've written a sales page and everything, posting it up on Digital Point's Buy/Sell/Trade sections and sites like ClickBank could be good.

It can be tough to get started although selling the rights is probably even harder IMO.

Good luck!

tristanperry, Nov 2, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Alex Leizerovich

Alex Leizerovich Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can sell it as PLR to other maketers.
    But it can be just extra income.
    The best way to sell an ebook is to create your own list.
    You could go with solo ads but its getting less effecient lately and full with freebie seekers.
    So you'll need to build really good funnel and sales pages for that.
    You can also use bing ppc to drive targeted traffic.

Here is another tip that worth a lot of money:
    if you have at least 2 ebooks you can contact other product creators and offer one of your ebooks as a bonus on their download page.
    This way you can setup a special landing page and you'll be getting proven buyers to your list.
    After that you can sell your other ebook or even realted affiliate products.

Alex Leizerovich, Nov 3, 2014 IP
  4. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're not good at selling, I suggest finding a good agent who can take care of intellectual property rights and other legal niceties.

nameless7, Nov 12, 2014 IP