1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to get a suggestion for a project

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Larkolag, Jan 4, 2023.

Hello guys, I'm glad to join the world's largest platform, thank you for including me.

I've been thinking about for a while. I want to get a suggestion for a project. I'm curious about your opinions on this.

Dear friends, I am building a volunteer support platform for all hosting users in the world, where every user will be able to get questions and suggestions on the hosting industry. completely volunteer people in this field will provide information and help.

Users and members will not be charged a fee, I would like to know your opinion on this?

Waiting for your reply, Good work.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2023
    Larkolag, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Aren't you just creating a forum for web hosting with volunteer moderators?
    How does this differ from every other web hosting forum that exists?
    What is your point of difference?

sarahk, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  3. Larkolag

Larkolag Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answer, The most important factor that will distinguish us from others is that we are only in the hosting industry. There will not be many unnecessary categories and message dumps found in others, we provide the best service for users that constantly write spam messages, and there will be no Hosting companies that say you should buy Hosting from us. It will be a platform with completely user-oriented errors and solutions and user-friendly documents.

Users can donate for good answers while this system is running, but this is entirely their own choice because we offer hosting support absolutely free.
    And if you can give us an idea of what else we should do, I would be grateful .

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    Larkolag, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How will you stop hosting companies from joining?
    I thought from your initial post that you were supporting people running hosting companies, but you're supporting the customers? Why wouldn't they just ask their provider for support?
    It really still just sounds like a forum that's been done a million times and not a "platform".

Personally, if I'm having trouble with my plesk hosting and I can't get answers from my host I either google or go direct to the plesk forum.
    The same if there's a problem with Vercel, and probably anyone else I might host with in the future. As an end user there are so many variables it's best to go direct, I reckon. Or am I missing something?

sarahk, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  5. Larkolag

Larkolag Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I support hosting companies, I already have the goal of reducing their workload. I just don't want them to spam advertising and promotion.

Actually, the part where I want suggestions and advice starts here, what should I do to separate me from hundreds of other forums, what would your advice be?

Larkolag, Jan 4, 2023 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You already know the answer, it's the thing that made you come up with the idea in the first place. It's the thing that the webhosting forums, social media groups, telegram channels etc aren't doing that has frustrated you enough to say "I can do better". What was that thing?

sarahk, Jan 6, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.