1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to experiment adsense with my 2 spare domains

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by abdmjz, Nov 12, 2015.

Hi guys.. im planning to experiment adsense with my 2 spare domains. Please give me some pointers on where to begin so i can get started in the most effective way. Btw i already have an approved adsense account.

I can write my own content and put at least 3 hours of work on this project. Also im not in a hurry to make any money from these sites... but i want to make sure that im not wasting my time on something useless.

Please help me on these

# Which CMS should i pick

# What kind of content

# How many posts per day

# Any other pointers you would like to give someone who is just starting ? Please advice.

Thanks a lot for your time.

abdmjz, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if you can write enough unique quality content in 3 hours, ill hire you right now... you will need many pages of content, with primarily organic traffic to make $0.01 on adsense

pmf123, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  3. abdmjz

abdmjz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate.. I meant I can set aside 3 hours a day for this project. Btw thanks for your offer lol ;-)

abdmjz, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lol definitely more realistic... i wouldnt even add adsense until you have 10-15 pages done

pmf123, Nov 13, 2015 IP