1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to earn 50$ to 100$ daily

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by rafianoor, Mar 12, 2015.

1. taimurahmed5b

taimurahmed5b Member

Best Answers:
    Earning money with absolutely no skills on facebook etc is not possible ! to make you my point more clear, if someone is sponsoring you for any thing on any social media, they are going to need some skilled guy so that they can do their work in the best way.
    Although you can develop any skills by a little hard work like do online courses and further searching about the field you choose to develop your skills in... let me give you some examples, that you can do online and earn money,
    1) Social Media marketing:
    If you can make a handsome amount of followers on your fan page or your account from different parts of the world (10K+ likes on the fanpage) you can use that page to bring traffic on any post and site that your client have given to you (you can find your clients from other sites like fiver) this can earn you some good money. But you should be good in this field and you have to be socially active on other social media websites too to complete your order .
    2)Logo making :
    Another field for making money through facebook is through making logo of Facebook Pages. For this you have to be skilled in Photoshop and other software to meet the criteria in creativity and clean work of the client. You can easily find tutorials online which can guide you how to use a certain software without any problem
    3)Sponsors :
    If you run a page and have a good amount of followers and likes locally with are targeted in a specific country or city, you can contact local business like shops and other business areas to to market their product or shop online in that city or country, basically you are giving them popularity in return of money, but in this case you are bound to get them costumers in order to keep the sponsor happy and satisfied.
    if you need any further help or clarification in my point you can DM me anytime and ill help you through it, Thank you :) best if luck

taimurahmed5b, Aug 17, 2015 IP
  2. SEO.pet

SEO.pet Banned

Best Answers:
    Please contact to google may be he will like your pic and giving you100$ daily or may be he will purposing for marry with himself :D

SEO.pet, Aug 24, 2015 IP