1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to create my own internet startup. What can i study in the US ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by heartdragon, Jul 22, 2016.

Hi, i would like to create my own internet startup and in would like to go to the US to attend a course for it. What do you recommend me to study in America? I know that i can study about that in every part of the world, but i prefer to surround with people with the same purpose, maybe in Silicon Valley and also I want to have a student VISA for it that is the reason that I ask this question. Many thanks!

heartdragon, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  2. Jetfire

Jetfire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of company are you thinking of starting up?

Jetfire, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  3. dre1977

dre1977 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anything business related would be advantageous of course, as well as any web designing courses. It depends on what you want to start your business around. If you are going to be travelling to the USA specifically for this course it should be something you are interested in otherwise it could be a very long few years.

dre1977, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking to go to undergraduate, graduate, or some other level of school?

jrbiz, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  5. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just check out what are the problems people are facing and then launch a start up based on it. Most Start Up looks an opportunity and exploit it to the best.

eric_wahlberg, Jul 25, 2016 IP