1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to Change Payee name :( But i am from the countries that are on block list

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Laserbreak, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    i made adsense on a random payee name . I didn't know the consequences that would follow. Now i am in great trouble i don't know what to do :( please guide me . tell me what should i do ? Should i mail to google about this ? what should i write them along with my id card? or should i close my account and make a new one ? and what are the chances that i will be accepted again in their program? Please Help me Digital forumers !

Laserbreak, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What was your strategy when you did that? How did you plan to get your money sent to you and did you have a plan that has since failed?

sarahk, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  3. Maryam Raza

Maryam Raza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It will cause problems in upcoming years,The sooner you create a new,the better it is,Thanks

Maryam Raza, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no change except you close and re-open a new one, otherwise get partnership or use your family name :D

robyries, Jun 17, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.