1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to be the first in google

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by ! HaKIM !, Sep 11, 2008.

1. sanaya sharma

sanaya sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do the best off page activities such as directory, article and blog submissions and , quora, yahoo question and answers , forums postings in do follow websites and after sometime you will reach in number 1 position in google and do also best on page activities.

sanaya sharma, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. vicky paul

vicky paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here we are all struggling for the first step of stair and you are talking about the last step of stair.

vicky paul, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

My site is on first page, First result depending on search term of around 504,000 other results, Kinda makes me wonder, Most people view first or second page (well i do) and don't tend to look any further, I wounder why google returns so many results knowing people won't be looking that deep.

phplduser, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  4. articlewriterus57

articlewriterus57 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah that is right i do not know why show results which people are not looking for ....
    and that is good that your page is on first page because its very hard to get position on first page

articlewriterus57, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  5. negara11

negara11 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have a website and want to improve ranking.i know the seo techniques and tried it but i think the adwords and the other ways that we have to pay money for it,is more effective than seo and other techniques.

negara11, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  6. ThunderBoltz1

ThunderBoltz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    To attract more viewers, keep your content consistent and targeted towards your audience's interests. Additionally, you can buy YouTube views to enhance your channel's social proof, making it appear more popular and credible.

ThunderBoltz1, Jul 27, 2023 IP