1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to be fit

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anushka Sarkar, Jul 9, 2014.

I am a webmaster i work on computer for 15 hours a day and i get too tired and facing health problems like mention stress eye power rising and i feel very weak .
    can someone tell me what should i do keep me fit as i can't reduce my work . Your comments and advice are welcomed .

Thank you

Anushka Sarkar, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  2. bosQ

bosQ Member

Best Answers:
    you have to know the diseases, cause you too much sitting or working at the computer. once out, you will strive to reduce working hours, or taking the time for walking or other movement when working.

I think you already know actually what you should do, but there is no motivation to do so

bosQ, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  3. ShoeMaster

ShoeMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    First you have to realize that your health is more important than a computer! Once you do this you need to find something you enjoy doing (walking,running, shopping) basically anything that will buy you time away from the computer. I know many people hear earn their income by using their computers but they need to be awear that without health that income is useless.
    Put your health first and find stuff that entertains you, stuff that will keep you away from the screen. No one can help you but yourself!

ShoeMaster, Jul 9, 2014 IP
    VukasinI and Rivmedia like this.
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Take a brisk walk maybe once in the morning and once in the evening, it wont take you long, but will definitely be good for you. 15 hours on the computer is tough, why not organize your time and try to lessen that? You can earn money but you may not be able to regain your health.

wisdomtool, Jul 9, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  5. bosQ

bosQ Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, I added that exercise improves concentration and physical strength when it works, it becomes a long-term investment that will not be replaced by anything

bosQ, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  6. ShoeMaster

ShoeMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    I couldnt have said it better. Even a short walk in the morning and evening will benefit you. There are also many online videos that only take a fwe minutes out of your day to keep you in shape and will benefit you. To start out with i would recommend some youtube videos, later down the road you can look at p90x (its 30mins a day) its very intensive and a great work out in your living room.

7. cblanke

cblanke Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take a 15 minute break every two hours to look away from the screen and relax, eat a healthy diet and as ShoeMaster says take a short walk in the morning and evening as that will help raise your tolerance level and help keep you from feeling drawn out.... Exercise and a healthy diet is key to feeling good.

cblanke, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    A healthy diet and eight hours of sleep is a must. And, if you truly cannot leave the computer screen for most of the rest of the time, invest in a stationary bicycle and a "desk" set up that will allow you to do some of your work (reading, light typing, etc.) while you bicycle your way to a reasonable level of fitness. So, the procedure is:

Eat right
    Sleep well
    Bicycle while computing
    Repeat

jrbiz, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  9. ShoeMaster

ShoeMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Once again great advice. I will be looking into a bicycle desk setup in the near future. Right now i use my iPad on the bicycle (i tend to ride my Felt very often). However i would love to do work on my laptop while on the bike. Thanks for the idea! Also diet is a huge part many of us overllok this but its definantly on the top of the list.

10. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Take a break. Your 15 hours a day ''job'' is killing you. I'm sure you are productive only 20%-30% of the time you are sitting at your computer.

Better start working smart, instead of working hard. I had the same problem few years ago. I was trying to expand my business by myself and earn more income to live a better life. Do you know where that led me? I earned a serious posture problem, I start neglecting my friends all the time and I still haven't earned more money. Then, I realized I went in totally wrong direction. I started living awful life. Because of what?? Few possible extra thousands every year on my account. It wasn't worth it so I stopped. Soon after that, I find a way to work only 6-9 hours every day and earn more money than ever.

You hear thousands of different quotes everyday that say: ''You are not going to make it if you don't commit all of your time to your job''. Well, that's shit!

Hope I helped somehow!

VukasinI, Jul 10, 2014 IP
    leelaprasad and jrbiz like this.
  11. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    They say sex is like running a marathon, if you aren't half assed about it that is!

dcristo, Jul 10, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your post reminded me of a statement that I heard from a guy selling success videos on TV many years ago and never forgot it:

"Most people are working too hard to make any real money."

jrbiz, Jul 10, 2014 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  13. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hah, I never saw that guy. But that is a true statement for sure.

VukasinI, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  14. leelaprasad

leelaprasad Active Member

Best Answers:
    One tip to resolve your eye's strain is 20-20-20.

For every 20 minutes, focus your eyes on any object which is 20 feet far distance for 20 seconds. Your eyes get relaxed and you won't feel tired! Good luck!!

leelaprasad, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  15. Tom hanks

Tom hanks Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you should reduce your work time and then consult with a doctor.

Tom hanks, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  16. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend a gym membership and regular attendance.

gotkloud, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  17. bmc2009

bmc2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Although it may seem overly simple, a quality diet and regular exercise (at least three times a week) are the best ways to lose weight. I've lost over 30 pounds in the last three months following this method.

bmc2009, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  18. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I would advise you to join a Gym. It's a better outlet from PC and Internet as well as you can make some friends too.

eric_wahlberg, Jul 29, 2014 IP