1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to be an advertiser on CJ

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nathan Spira, Mar 12, 2017.

Hi I have been working as an affiliate marketer since 2012 on clickbank, but now i want to be an advertiser on CJ. I tried to submit my product on cj but they are asking for money. I have no money for paying advertisement, so would you like to suggest me the best way to add products or services on CJ for free?

thanks

Nathan Spira, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  2. koderius

koderius Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shalom Nathan , You`re welcome to Join our affiliate network - we pay better than CJ and it`s much easier work - If you can supply the traffic .
    http://brandingangels.com/sub-affiliate-registration-page/
    Mazal vebracha

koderius, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You may want to try: https://peerfly.com/ I don't know much about them, but supposedly they are comparable to cj.

qwikad.com, Mar 14, 2017 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  4. Nathan Spira

Nathan Spira Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you don't understand my question dear. I don't work like an affiliate, i want affiliaters of CJ will promote my product and they will get commission. Actually, I want to work like a Vendor/Advertiser. Thanks.

Nathan Spira, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  5. Nathan Spira

Best Answers:
    Hi, Thank you for your suggestion. But, I want submit my product on cj as a vendor or advertiser for free. I want that affiliate marketers of cj would promote my service to their website. Thanks

Nathan Spira, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cj is a premium affiliate network. If you want to join them you have to pay thousands of dollar to activate your Advertiser account. Alternately you can go with Peerfly or Shareasale.

iwebsocial, Mar 28, 2017 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  7. Nathan Spira

Best Answers:
    Thank you iwebsocial. I would like to join on CJ. Without thousand dollar can't I join on CJ as an advertiser?

Nathan Spira, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  8. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Are you serious? Each advertiser need upfront money for running campaign? who will allow you without pay in advance only bing and FB.

alexgreatcpa, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  9. dney

dney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Commission Junction (CJ) does not require any payment to add products or services to their platform. However, they do charge a fee for advertisers who want to promote their products or services through the network. This fee is typically a percentage of the commission paid to publishers for each sale generated through their links.

If you are unable or unwilling to pay this fee, you may want to consider other affiliate marketing networks that offer free listings, such as Clickbank or ShareASale. Alternatively, you could explore other online marketing channels, such as social media or email marketing, to promote your products without the need for an affiliate network. It's important to remember that while affiliate marketing can be a cost-effective way to drive sales and grow your business, it does require an investment of time and resources to be successful.

dney, May 4, 2023 IP