1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want Serious Review of 2CheckOut Payment Gateway

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Noor Mohammad, Jan 3, 2016.

Hello.

2Checkout is one of the leading Payment Gatewats I can say offering thier services. Unfortunately, I have heard a lot of bad about their service, like they banned accounts for no reason , they doesnt release money of their clients for month, once they banned anyone's account they will not give them their money. And bluh bluh more..

I want to know Serious honest reviews from you people.. If anyone here ever worked with 2CO.. Kindly share your experience with me here.. So I can decide wheather I 2CO worth to be worked with or not.

Thanks

Noor Mohammad, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't give you a review as I haven't directly used them but I will tell you not to believe everything you hear. Companies don't generally ban you for no reason. I am sure if they had a client who had a very high chargeback ratio or attracted a great deal of fraudulent charges they would label you as too high risk for their services which could cause a termination in agreement. Also, as for holding your money... Why would they? They aren't an affiliate. They simply process your transactions...

Sounds like you may have heard a lot of heresay based on heresay based on heresay from a fraud who exaggerated his claim.

NetStar, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  3. Noor Mohammad

Noor Mohammad Member

Best Answers:
    Hy Netstar.. Yeah I was even confused why should a reputative company could do that. Yeah I am sure there were something behind I am unaware of. Anyway, Thanks Buddy

- - - - - -

Need More People To Share Your Experience about 2CheckOut...

Noor Mohammad, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  4. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many fake and false reviews on the Internet even scam reports that are faked by competitors and con's themself that you want to make your own picture of a service.. you need to validate the reviews you find and read and see the case from both sides.. 2co.com has been very helpful for us in many cases both as payment processor but also as a payment method to pay for something I bought.. as already said, companies don't just freeze accounts and keep the money there will always be a reason for why they do it.

fionix, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  5. Noor Mohammad

Noor Mohammad Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Fionix. good to see your positive review for 2checkout as a payment processor. a sign of relief for me through : lol : yes no company would ever freeze anyone's account and keep the money until their is a solid reason or misusage of their service.. Thank you for you clarification..

-----

Need more reviews about 2checkout

Noor Mohammad, Jan 8, 2016 IP