1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want seo my website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by displayled, Jan 7, 2013.

I want seo my website
    Led display ,led screen keywords, routed to the first page of Google?
    How do I do?

displayled, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  2. sadim hosain

sadim hosain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hallo you need to do create some quality back link.
    pm me.

sadim hosain, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  3. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    please do all the off page activity .like article posting , blog posting , social bookmarking etc.

ddcireland11, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  4. livesbest

livesbest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find easier keywords to rank. Honestly, those keywords probably have so much competition that it will be very difficult to get a high ranking. Try to find what is called a long-tail version. So instead of led display, maybe something like green led display (I have no idea about led displays, just showing what a long tail version could be). The key to high ranking is finding the right keywords. So I'd do more research and find some that are not incredibly competitive.

livesbest, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  5. Abinajay

Abinajay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do SEO to your site, starts from on page optimization techniques which includes Title tag, Meta tag, Content and Alt tag optimization and also insert the keywords in those tags. Write the website content should be unique and user friendly and use the targeted keywords in this and get links from relevant sites. Then you can go for off page optimization techniques with the targeted keywords for that you can do Link building, Article marketing, Blog posting, Press releases and share with Social media websites. I hope this will be help to increase the website ranking to your website.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    Abinajay, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  6. hemantkashap

hemantkashap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do SEO and SMO to get top of google..

hemantkashap, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  7. fllu

fllu Peon

Best Answers:
    Two things i would recommend. First your site needs to have good Content. Secondly, you need to get a lot of high quality links pointing to your site with your desired search terms. Sounds simple enough but learning the SEO craft takes years and years of experience. Remember that SEO can't be done quickly. It takes times.

fllu, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  8. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just make sure, if you are going to do any recommended off page sites, that your on-site page is good to go.

James Byun, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  9. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Your keyword led display has so much competition, so first of all Do SEO for your keywords and choose low competition, high local or global search related keyword, then otimize your website with those keywords and start on page and off page optimization for your website.

afoley77, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  10. sharma.gaurav

sharma.gaurav Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, First you need to put relevant and unique content on the website and then check for the keywords which will justify the website. there are so many techniques which can be used to optimize the website.

sharma.gaurav, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  11. dataguru

dataguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are familiar with SEO terms like on page, off page, SMO then start working on it step by step otherwise go through SEO companies channels to work on it..

for getting...SEO work related queries mail to amitdataguru on Gmail...

dataguru, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  12. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    what is your website..? you can do seo work for your website starting from keywords research.

PioneerGlobal, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  13. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    You have to go through the whole complex of SEO tasks to drive your site to the first page of search results.
    First of all, find the proper keywords and elaborate on keyphrases for which the competition is low.
    Then do on-page optimization and audit site (structure + content) for the selected keywords: use them in URLs, titles, metatags, ALT texts, content, but don't overuse them, 1-2% keyword density is enough.
    Research your competitors thoroughly, see where they got their links from (I use backlink software for that), figure out their social media activity, find out their keywords and keyword distribution in anchor texts etc. Just define the trends of top-ranked competitors, and then make use of it for your own site.
    And finally go for off-page optimization: create social media and social bookmarking accounts and post regular updates on them, search for relevant linking partnerships in your niche (relevant sources with high PR), find guest blogging opportunities etc. The ground off-page rule: produce great content and give out interesting information worth sharing.

Kianu42, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  14. Alfie

Alfie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have asked it very simply, SEO is a tough but really fruitful process if you do right. And again if you are looking for instant results then forget about SEO and start doing PPC.

Alfie, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  15. lightanimation

lightanimation Member

Best Answers:
    You need SEO SMO and Site Permotion Activity Send me your details in my PM

lightanimation, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  16. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just like to add on here, be sure to look at the competition, because you might not ever see anything out of it.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  17. AlexFerdinand

AlexFerdinand Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using SEO services, but have a professional SEO service because there needs to be a combination of a special link to any website A varied with age.

AlexFerdinand, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  18. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its great you want to do SEO, but start with learning how to do proper keyword research, and follow the big guys.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  19. RafaelJames

RafaelJames Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to generate back links on high PR websites with the help of Off page SEO techniques. These back links help to increase visitors on your website which is helpful to increase PR of website.

RafaelJames, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  20. addymarsh

addymarsh Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start off page activity then create quality back link its most an important.

addymarsh, Jan 16, 2013 IP