1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want selling ebooks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by matwan, Jun 22, 2017.

hello,
    i have a question and need your help.i like to sell ebook on facebook.do you know where to keep my ebooks(safe and free) that my buyers can download the ebooks?my ebooks about 400mb.need your suggestion.tq.

matwan, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure about Amazon, but you might want to try there.

Milliardo, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  3. matwan

matwan Member

Best Answers:
    amazon is free?

matwan, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  4. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest using Amazon. It is free to publish a book and Amazon has the biggest ebook market. In addition, you have the chance to sell a printed version of your book over Amazon if the ebook is running well. (Amazon offers this as a free service)

If you are interested in selling it on your own you need a payment system like Shopify, Stripe, SendOwl or Sellfy!
    But it is much more work to do it on your own.

I hope that helps :)

collegeOnlineJob, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  5. matwan

matwan Member

Best Answers:
    tq

matwan, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon is a good start because it's a major marketplace for ebooks and books. If you do well in this marketplace, you could then open your own website to sell your books. Then you can cut out the seller fees and your own profit will be bigger for every sold book. But this very much depends on the popularity that your books have.

MrKing01, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  7. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What kind of eBook that has size 400Mb.... :p

robyries, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  8. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a possibility that OP has typed wrong or just quoted a filesize with the wrong term. Maybe he means 400KB. This seems more reasonable as the typical size of a Kindle eBook is 1.87 MB.

MrKing01, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  9. pourvali

pourvali Member

Best Answers:
    That's a good idea ... I will glad to help you.

pourvali, Jul 22, 2017 IP
  10. Tammy Edgerly

Tammy Edgerly Peon

Best Answers:
    Amazon is your best bet to start out with.

Tammy Edgerly, Jul 22, 2017 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon but maybe also affiliate programs like clickbank or jvzoo its worth trying ,who knows

Spartan14, Jul 22, 2017 IP
  12. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of trying to sell an ebook to everyone, identify a core target market. Concentrate on a smaller subset of people, and tailor your marketing approach to them.

For example, if your ebook is about how to land your first job, you definitely don’t want to be marketing or reaching out to retirement sites. Rather, you would want to market your ebook to recent high school and college graduates.

Also, beyond the demographic strategy, you need to find people who actually read ebooks. Promoting your product on some free ebook download sites is a great way to reach out to the ideal buyer base.

wanessmark, Jul 23, 2017 IP
    thebrandman likes this.
  13. Rakenson

Rakenson Member

Best Answers:
    I was going to say Amazon, but everyone beat me to it :p. The only downside is that Amazon takes a portion of the profits. If you have your own website I would advertise on it and try to retain all of the profits. Still, Amazon isn't bad to start and get your ebook out there.

Rakenson, Jul 25, 2017 IP
  14. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a good point that you are making here. I think Amazon is a good start. He has a new ebook and to test the waters he should start with selling it on Amazon, which comprises a big share of the book market. Then he knows if there is a demand for his ebooks or not. If there isn't it would be a waste to start an own website and do advertising. Getting a professional website would cost plenty of money as well as advertising. The best advice is to test the waters on Amazon. They will take a portion of the profits but you won't lose much if you don't sell well.

MrKing01, Jul 26, 2017 IP
  15. VirtualHelp4U

VirtualHelp4U Peon

Best Answers:
    Since Amazon has the largest database of readers you can self publish there as long as you know how to properly format the book, create a cover etc. You can set it to be insta free and remain that way or even offer it for free for a specific amount of time and then add a small price to it. If this is something that will have more than one parts you can offer the first free to engage readers and then put a price on the second one. You can also use their platform to sell print versions if you ever go that route. There are plenty of options though for self publishing.

VirtualHelp4U, Jul 27, 2017 IP