1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want pricedekho.com like price comparision or price finder script

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rajuginne, Nov 28, 2013.

where can i get it what is the best scripts and how much money need to spend?

any free scripts available

rajuginne, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  2. maxjohn148

maxjohn148 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also looking for same script. if anyone found let me know

maxjohn148, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  3. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Contact the company and ask them.

Joe@AdPatron, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  4. enac0

enac0 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could have a look at http://comparisonpress.com/

enac0, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  5. whetzels

whetzels Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://allegracorp.com/Amazon-repricing-upc-dvd.php

Lookup Amazon Pricing for Thousands of UPC/EAN codes Using PriceCheck.

Do you need to analyze price lists from wholesalers/distributors like GENCO?
    Do you need to look up Amazon pricing for these lists to make sure you aren't overpaying?
    My program, PriceCheck, will read a file containing a list of UPC/EAN codes and return the Amazon pricing such as lowest new, lowest used, sales rank, etc. It processes thousands of UPC/EAN codes per hour. Typically, someone like GENCO provides a list of the products they have for sale. My program will process that list and return lowest new, lowest used, rank, and other information so clients can determine if the products are worth buying. They also use it to justify giving the wholesaler less money.
    I originally wrote the program for a guy who bought and sold DVDs. He would get lists of DVDs for sale from wholesalers and use my program to compare the wholesalers price with the Amazon price so he could determine which DVDs were worth buying. What would take him a month to do manually, was done in an hour with PriceCheck.
    Others use my program to help reprice their products and make sure their prices are competitive.
    I can customize PriceCheck to suite your needs. I can also develop other programs and websites.

whetzels, Jan 14, 2014 IP