1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want my $1k a day day!!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rocafella, Jan 27, 2008.

1. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Right, and then when you do start to rake in a lot of dough, you'll have more "friends" than you could have ever wished for :p

GTAce, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  2. web_dev

web_dev Peon

Best Answers:
    rocafella, all the best advice is in the thread. You're ignoring it. It seems like, you don't want to work. You need a magic formula that spits out money. It doesn't work that way.

People like GTAce are making more in one month than you will ever make in one year. He helped me start my PPC adventure and its turning out pretty good. Thanks to his advice. They are spending their time answering your questions. So, listen to them. That's all I gotta say to you.

web_dev, Feb 8, 2008 IP
    GTAce likes this.
  3. BoBByCooL

BoBByCooL Peon

Best Answers:
    This seems typical of most newcomers to forums such as this. I was one of these people once, then I realized it just doesn't happen that way.

BoBByCooL, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  4. HurryHost.com

HurryHost.com Banned

Best Answers:
    I could do 12k in 4 months, well thats uk pounds so like, 24k in 3 months
    i am now selling the website with the resources, pretty easy to run
    and i just dont have enough time anymore to run things
    intrested in the domain and content pm me?

HurryHost.com, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. Sg4

Sg4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Research your ass off. The harder you work, the luckier you get. That seems to have been my experience. I have tried so many different things, but after you get a sense of what is going on, you get a sense of what will sell and what won't and then what angle to take promoting the offer.

Sg4, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  6. MontyzPython

MontyzPython Peon

Best Answers:
    "All we're saying is, don't be a dick."

Well, that about sums up life in general doesn't it...lol. That was great. I think I've seen this on a bumper sticker.

I will tell you that there is no 'get rich quick' answer. You will have to research you tail off, as I have been doing for over six months now.

That may not seem long to those of you who have been at it for three years, but with three kids and my wife thinking I am insane, it is an eternity. There have been plenty of days lately when I want to throw in the towel or just say 'screw it' and go play with my kids.

But I would rather play with my kids AFTER I've figured out this game and can stay at home with them and take the occasional trip to DisneyWorld...lol.

MontyzPython, Feb 16, 2008 IP
  7. webgenesis

webgenesis Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow... it looks like everybody saluted you with a very BIG middle finger :eek: -- Welcome to the highly competitive world of AFFILIATE MARKETING!!!

webgenesis, Feb 23, 2008 IP