1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want my $1k a day day!!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rocafella, Jan 27, 2008.

1. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:

With an attitude like that, this industry is not for you. I would stick with your 9-5 job. Best of luck.

aj22, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  2. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously...If our best advice didn't help you out one bit, then you'll never be able to pick out what works and what doesn't when it slaps you in the face. This stuff is not as easy as you seem to want it to be, and if you're not willing to work for it, then stick to web design, or article writing, or your typical day job...or flipping burgers at McDonald's

Plateau?! It's not a plateau, it's a launching platform!

GTAce, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  3. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    The hatefull replies in this thread benefit no one.
    If you think my attitude is crap, stay out of my thread and leave, dont even dare to reply once more.

Now back on topic, and please only people who actually make money reply, here is my question:

What is the difference between selling a ebook of $40 via adwords and selling a CPA offer which pays lets say $3 per lead or so.
    I would like to know that.

I look forward to some (good) replies.

rocafella, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  4. rustyb

rustyb Peon

Best Answers:
    no offense, but all of this advice is coming from folks who make money online. They each want you to use their advice . . . so what's the best?

rustyb, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  5. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hahaha, I look forward to some good replies now also :D

GTAce, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  6. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    A wise man once said, rich folks dont hang around forums.....

Now stop hijacking this thread with corny replies:)

7. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:

one pays you $3 and the other pays you $40

aj22, Jan 29, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  8. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    *Walks out of thread shaking my head.......

9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Well let's see, generally it's safe to assume it is easier to get visitors to sign up for the offer that pays $3 than the one that pays $40.

If you couldn't figure that out on your own...go back to working at McDonalds.

dlm, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  10. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like ur reply, except for the Mcdonalds diss at the end:eek:

Im not here to offend you guys, but english is not my main language so I might sound a bit angry, I just dont know how else to phrase it I guess(on the wickedfire forum they dont mind lol).

I read allot on this forum and got all my hopes up...untill I saw this post on the Wickedforum where A guy showed how easy it was to FAKE account screenshots.
    Now I dont know about you guys but that kinda demotivates, but hey im not new to IM im just new to Azoogle.

But one thing I just dont get is HOW do you guys split test offers?
    Does that mean that you guys purchase NEW domains every SINGLE test?
    And set up new Landing pages EVERY single test campaign?

:confused:

11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the time people fake screenshots when they want to sell you something. I have no reason to fake anything - if you have some creativity and business skill and work hard to test your offers, you'll eventually become successful.

dlm, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  12. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    All we're saying is, don't be a dick. There are several reputable people responding to you and we're giving you good advice.

No one here is going to hold your hand to making $1,000.00 per day, especially if you're too lazy to do any work on your own, which is exactly what it sounds like.

If you want to know about split testing, there's TONS of information in the Azoogle portion of this forum alone.

It's not that I want to be mean, but it's irritating to have to answer the same questions over and over ... for free.

scottmweaver, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  13. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing is that all the questions you have asked have answers that can be found both on this forum, WickedFire, as well as through a Google search, which kind of goes to show you haven't done any homework on this whatsoever. Argh.

aj22, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  14. redhare

redhare Peon

Best Answers:
    hehe, i guess if you look at it from that perspective :) i just started so its an uphill climb

redhare, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  15. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    I want 10k Day Day! :p

metros, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  16. shockalock-g

shockalock-g Peon

Best Answers:
    Not that i'm any expert or anything since I myself is still trying work the game...i'm getting there slowly. But split testing basically means running two different things and comparing which one does better. Like if you have an ad in an adgroup, you'd want to make another ad to split test against it.

As far as domains are concerned, its really up to you and google seems to handles it differently for different people. Some folks just get generic domains that can be used for different kinds of offers (yourbestdeal.com, freestuffhere.com) and run many campaigns from them. Others actually buy a new domain for each campaign they're running. But i'm hearing google is begining to crack down on people with those generic domains...of course i could be wrong.

As far as landing page goes, it is ideal for most campaigns to have landing pages for better QS and less google slaps. But certain offers can lower your conversions if you're using a landing page so some folks prefer to just direct link the offer. Others may iframe it. It all depends on the offer and offer type. You really have to test to find out.

Hopefully that'll help a bit...good luck in your quest to hit $1k a day. We're all trying to get there....at least i am :p

shockalock-g, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  17. kingos

kingos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Follow the masters man.It just doesnt happen in a day. You can make 1k a day if you can drive at least 20000 visitors to your offer a day. Until then,keep working. If you are looking to make some quick buck, this is definitely not the place.

kingos, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  18. buck

buck Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't plan to research and read and put effort into it I wouldn't read those "my first X,XXX or XXX day!" because you're just gonna want it and never achieve it. I would read and learn on my own some and try to ask more specific questions related to what you're trying to accomplish with a certain site or sites.

sure i'd like to make that money but I don't go hardcore at any of this to expect big time results

buck, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  19. rideswitch

rideswitch Peon

Best Answers:
    rideswitch, Feb 4, 2008 IP
  20. searchfordeal

searchfordeal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    damn..you think ppl will tell you how to make money? dream on..there is many tips already given out. Reading is one thing and Do the actual work is another thing..most people don;t do crap and waiting someone to show how.

It is more than full time job, you will have no social life until you make money.

searchfordeal, Feb 7, 2008 IP