1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want my $1k a day day!!!!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by rocafella, Jan 27, 2008.

Hey guys,

I saw this post on how this guy just made $1k a day and was like....I want that too!
    But I need to start small, lets say $1000 a month will be fine with me, it doesnt even have to be $1000 profit, as long as im recouping with a tiny bit of profit.

I dont need niches or whatever(like you would give em;)), I just need to know how to get started with azoogle and adwords, cause it is not clear to me how these guys make so much money with azoogle...

Where should I start with reading(please dont tell me this forum cause most replies are mysterious as hell).

I need to know:

How can I make $1k
    What will be needed
    How should I go about adwords when promoting CPA offers...

If any of you guys want to mentor me(inspired by a previous post)...please!
    Ill pay you to take me by the hand and show me how to get started with this thing, so I can too share my first $1k day with you guys soon!!

Owh yeah, please no crap answers like "read the forum", cause I did and I couldnt find any thread on how to start with azoogle marketing.

Regards.

Roc

rocafella, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  2. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start by reading everything on this forum from page 1 to get an idea for 'how it works' even if you don't want to. I know there's a lot of vagueness (no one will give you their exact formula, that's just the name of the game buddy), but there's a couple of gold nuggets sprinkled in. Then check out WickedFire forum and read that from page 1 (google it).

Then read and do all the Adwords tutorials.

Then speak with your affiliate manager about good offers to run as a newbie.

As for what you need:

Patience
    Money
    Patience
    Web design / basic development skills

aj22, Jan 27, 2008 IP
    Game Producer likes this.
  3. GTAce

GTAce Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above ^^

Read the forums, ask questions, and most importantly dive in. As you already know, people aren't willing to give you their secrets for free. Why? Because they likely spent a lot of time and a lot of money figuring it out themselves. The reason that the secrets works is because they are secrets...The difference between secrets and common knowledge is the number of people who use them. If you told everybody your secrets, they would no longer be secret, and common knowledge doesn't make you the big bucks ;)

Do your research, pick an offer, create a landing page, research keywords, start your PPC campaign and wait until you spend 5x the payout of the offer. If you don't break even and are not close, throw that offer out the window, try to figure out what went wrong, and start over with a new offer. Keep repeating that cycle, and you'll find something that works. I'd say that out of every 10 offers I try, 7 of them fail...That's life for affiliate marketers.

So, I wanna add something to aj22's list, and that's perseverance. Don't get discouraged when you fail. What separates the men from the boys is whether or not you get up and keep trying after you've tried 10 different campaigns and 9 of them failed. You will lose money in the beginning, everybody does...or at least, I know I did, lol

GTAce, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  4. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    It's pretty easy:

1) Research - read these forums
    2) Test out some stuff
    3) Read some more
    4) Make a few changes and test more
    5) Read more
    6) Test more

Repeat steps 5 and 6 as necessary. There is no magic secret - some intelligence, experience and perseverance will help you succeed every time.

dlm, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  5. nezzz

nezzz Peon

Best Answers:
    yes I agree... just by reading and taking notes and asking you will learn more than you ever will by not doing it at all. patience IS the key =)

nezzz, Jan 27, 2008 IP
  6. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    Roc,

There will be lots of reading, yes but before you go and spend tons of unnecessary money on ebooks, you should know I divulge the information you'll find in most of the ebooks on this topic on my blog-

http://www.afftoolbox.com

I also just started a forum dedicated to helping people get started on the road to making thousands per day like I do-

http://forums.afftoolbox.com

Don't be afraid to ask questions and you'll be fine.

Good luck and hope this helps.

Scott

scottmweaver, Jan 27, 2008 IP
    Game Producer likes this.
  7. Game Producer

Game Producer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent... yet time consuming tips ;)

Nice links - thanks

Game Producer, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  8. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good replies guys but, The only thing I need to know is HOW does one make $1.000 a day!!
    That aint no joke!
    Here is what I understand so far by doing a bit of research:

1. you sign up with azoogleads.com
    2. you find offers that you think will sell via adwords
    3. you design a page for that particular offer
    4.you purchase PPC adwords traffic for that landing page
    5. visitor clicks on your site, then some click on your offer, then you make a profit
    6..........(is that it???)

What about if you dont make a profit, then you just purchased a domain for nothing, hosting for nothing etc.

And how do you guys go about ppc adwords marketing, do you just approach it as if you are selling a real product?
    I mean I know allot about Ebook marketing since I am a CB vendor and promote my own products via adwords, so I know how to manage PPC and such, but isnt there a HUGE different with selling an ebook of lets say $40 and selling a CPA offer which only pays $0.50 if it converts?
    I dont see how one can make $1000 a day of that!

Please do share your basic tips and help a noob out!

rocafella, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and some people have the intelligence and business sense to be successful in this industry and other do not...

dlm, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  10. shockalock-g

shockalock-g Peon

Best Answers:
    And some people have no problems "thinking outside the box" while there are dumb people like me who still have trouble thinking inside the box! :p

shockalock-g, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  11. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    RTFM buddy :D

scottmweaver, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  12. forelmashi

forelmashi Peon

Best Answers:
    i was not aware there was a manual to read

forelmashi, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  13. Johu

Johu Peon

Best Answers:
    You know, there are CPA offers that pay WAY more than $0.50. Common sense says you don't go after those. You go after higher paying offers that have a realistic expectation of ROI.

Johu, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  14. scottmweaver

scottmweaver Peon

Best Answers:
    I was referring to the blog where I divulge all information necessary to get started making money. It's all about volume, baby!#%*!#%

You can read it here-

http://www.afftoolbox.com

scottmweaver, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  15. Scottscd

Scottscd Peon

Best Answers:
    If we could give you exact instructions on 'how' to make $1,000 dollars per day we'd be doing it ourselves, not telling you how to do it.

Scottscd, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  16. artislife

artislife Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you're to much in a hurry...

you're looking for something that you won't find here... you better buy lottery tickets!

artislife, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  17. aj22

aj22 Peon

Best Answers:

It took me three years to figure some of this out, and I still feel like I know only 2% of everything. You can't just come strolling in with 6 posts expecting for someone to hand you a $1,000 a day magic money making machine. Work hard like the rest of us, and report back in a year or two.

aj22, Jan 28, 2008 IP
  18. rocafella

rocafella Active Member

Best Answers:
    These are not the replies I was hoping for.......

This didnt help me out one bit.

rocafella, Jan 29, 2008 IP
  19. SonicReducer

SonicReducer Peon

Best Answers:
    That attitude is probably why it will never happen for you...

SonicReducer, Jan 29, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  20. redhare

redhare Peon

Best Answers:
    patience man. read, read and read. you gotta take put some of it in action. even though you do not have success the first try out. keep trying, something should eventually click and you'll be earning some $$$. i stumbled onto this website by accident in searching for something else. there are alot of nuggets of information if you keep reading. PPC has definitely changed my life. i haven't reached the 1k per day plateau yet but i see it in the in near future!

redhare, Jan 29, 2008 IP