1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want full control of my Twitter tweets, how?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Dag Gundersen, Jun 21, 2017.

Hi, I have a Twitter account that I want to use for a specific purpose. I have a website with updated news... one or twice per week. I want to have a Twitter feed embedded on this page (on my frontpage). I want as many followers as possible who are really interested in my posts. But I also want to unmute posts from them because if I don't do it my important messages will dissapear in the jungle of my followers tweets and retweets. So is it possible to have MY MESSAGES ONLY to show up on the twitter feed (on the section of my frontpage)? If so, is there only some settings I have to do with my Twitter account or do I need some sort of 3rd party software/plugin or service? I use Wordpress by the way.

Kind Regards
    Dag Gundersen

Dag Gundersen, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried go to your Twitter's Setting and Privacy then go to Widgets at the bottom left and create a specific widget that you want? It has a option of disabling the mentions and such while displays your tweets only I think.

Joshie, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  3. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this is 100% possible.
    Using wordpress you would install a Twitter Feed pluggin and you can select that you just show your tweets from your account.

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Jun 22, 2017 IP