1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want an Advertisement or Affliate Program

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by djars, Jun 28, 2010.

Hello Friends,
    I want a advertisement of my website and affliate program of my website and not adsense program bcoz google has disable my account if anyone know any affitae program so tell me thnx in advanced...

djArs

djars, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  2. Unitedstates

Unitedstates Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the niche of your web ?

Unitedstates, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  3. Mario_T

Mario_T Member

Best Answers:
    Try using CJ (Commision Junction), Clickbank, Amazon or CPA offers to monetize your website.

Mario_T, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  4. Victoria B

Victoria B Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's ask it this way... what do you do? and we will know why you got suspended! ;)

Cheers!

Victoria B, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  5. Vogin

Vogin Peon

Best Answers:
    I would add Paydotcom, they seem to grow rapidly.

Vogin, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. nab

nab Peon

Best Answers:
    I use ClickBank, and I would recommend that you use them too.

ClickBank is the Internet's largest retailer of digital products, such as ebooks and downloadable software. You can become an affiliate with the click of a button on clickbank.com.

When you go to clickbank.com, go to marketplace (http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm), and search for what you are looking for (your niche), like 'lose weight' etc.

You can then order your results according to popularity, highest commissions, keyword match etc. You don't need to sign up with clickbank.com until you actually decide which product to promote.

You can view the sales page of each product.

So when you like a product you would like to promote, perhaps because of the high commission, or high price, or high popularity or perhaps you personally believe it to be the best, you click on promote. You will need to signup with clickbank.com to get the affiliate link.

Clickbank.com manages everything, from payments to tracking. You dont need to deal with the vendors themselves.

Kindest,
    Nabeel

nab, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  7. BusinessAdvisor

BusinessAdvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    What's the nature of your offer and how are you promoting it? It's difficult to offer any good counsel without knowing more.

BusinessAdvisor, Jun 30, 2010 IP