1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Wanna be HACKER !..................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cchetanonline, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeroblanka

zeroblanka Peon

Best Answers:
    How To Become A Hacker

hope that helps

for some weird reason i cant put the link , check my reason for editing ;)

zeroblanka, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  2. Brilliances

Brilliances Active Member

Best Answers:
    ooo.ooo i know - how bout you try and get this guy's business card for a start?

[​IMG]

Brilliances, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  3. Linkplacementservices

Linkplacementservices Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi the simplest answer for your question is to learn the basics of the security along with dont try to be hacker since its unethical to steal information from other data resouces with learning basics of security you can become a network security professional rather a hacker

Linkplacementservices, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  4. azharcs

azharcs Peon

Best Answers:
    ok get in line, I am wondering you are teenager and want to be a hacker because it is totally bad ass and your friends would totally think you are cool. If that is the reason, You will stop following this fantasy in a year or two.

Well for the start what kind of hacker do you want to be, Hardware Hacker or Software Hacker. Hardware Hackers are the one who know Chip Level programming and are very talented. I assume you wanna be a Software Hacker,for which you can start off with changing your OS from Windows XP to any Linux distro.

Start to learn Perl and C, they are very necessary to write dirty programs(if you want to). ALP( Assembly Line Programming) is necessary too. Then start making your own tools, using others tools is lame.

I would recommend for a start, a book called Hackers, Heroes of Computer Revolution by Steven Levy.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackers:_Heroes_of_the_Computer_Revolution

Books by Kevin Mitnick are good read too, Art of Deception and Art of Intrusion.
    After you have gone through their culture, you can start basics of OS, hardware, Programming etc and then improvise.

azharcs, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  5. zeroblanka

zeroblanka Peon

Best Answers:
    dont bother reading Kevin Mitnick's book .. it mostly deals with social engineering .. lame :rolleyes:

6. snvc

snvc Peon

Best Answers:
    still alot to be learn.

snvc, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  7. zeroblanka

zeroblanka Peon

Best Answers:
    breaking into a system is pretty much like robbing a bank

i will try to explian

if you are targetting a website ,you need info on the server or website , then you need to find the services that particular website is running , after that find the versions of the services ..

then scan for vulnerabilites for that services , then you exploit it :D

for ex:

if you decide to hack this webiste .. lol ( just an example )

those are the kind of info i will be looking for as a hacker ..

but if you dont know jack shit about coding .. you fail .. you wont even be able to compile a ready made exploit :D

8. Trevor75

Trevor75 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dude, If you have to ask how to become a hacker, then your never going to be one! LoL This is probably the funniest post Ive ever seen in a forum. Its like walking into a bank and waving your arms up in the air asking if anyone there can teach you to become a bank robber, LoL!

Trevor75, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  9. civilguru.info

civilguru.info Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google will be your best friend search around you will get lots of under ground sites.

civilguru.info, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  10. freshlyshavn

freshlyshavn Peon

Best Answers:
    The first and most important step to becoming a hacker is to come up with a cool name. That is a given. If you have any doubt in your mind about this go watch the movie Hackers. I mean come on if you want to be good you can't go by the name cchetanonline. You need a name like Zerocool or Acid Burn. Once you get the name you are all set. From there go by yourself a really cool laptop, I am not talking about a $700 Compaq, if you want to be good you have to spend at least $3000 on a top of the line laptop with functions you will never grasp. Complete these 2 steps and then come back.

freshlyshavn, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  11. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    hi.

i like to robbery to your paypal account please help me....

lol...

maxe

fancymouj, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  12. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WhY!! Hacking is ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think I can emphasize eeeeeeeeeeeee--iiiiiiiiilleeeeeeeeggggggaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll enough.

But if you seriously want to learn learn the programming basics, perl, asp.net, net, visual basics, c++ etc

Go to HackThisSite.org -- decent place --

I know how to hack -- but only to test the security of my own network and websites. If it is for black hat then don't do it. It is a FELONY!

FCM, Jan 20, 2010 IP
  13. GameDealer

GameDealer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mate Hacking is divided into 4 Main Types , Hacking Sites which is done by sql injection , And Hacking Emails and Computers which are by trojans .. Also hacking emails have more than 5 ways to do that but all depend on the person you want to hack .. Yahoo or Msn or Google is very secure that nobody can bypass its security System but you can bypass the victim's security If he was pretty noob .
    Credit card Fraud , These type of hacking is mainly done by phishing But this Kind will 100% lead to Jail if you succeeded ..

There's Ethical Hacking , which means you be an antihacker , But to be an Antihacker you have to train first on how to hack , There was a course from Microsoft I think it was " Certified Ethical Hacking " .

I'm not trying to encourage you on hacking , Its useless .. this is just an small Intro about Hacking .

There's a Hacking Game ( 100% Legal and Ethical ) : see : www.hackthissite.org
    The game is alot of fun !

GameDealer, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  14. shinigami

shinigami Peon

Best Answers:
    You wanna be a hacker. Just modify your game files until you can't use them anymore.

shinigami, Jan 21, 2010 IP
  15. abstroose

abstroose Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Did anyone realise this thread is 2 years old? And that the OP has been banned?

abstroose, Jan 21, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.