1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Wanna be HACKER !..................

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cchetanonline, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecureWebDev

SecureWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    =] thats where we come into play

SecureWebDev, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    How do you benefit the planet and fellow webmasters by hacking?

wisdomtool, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  3. LogicFlux

LogicFlux Peon

Best Answers:
    The best way to learn to be a hacker is to have a stake in trying to keep them from breaking your stuff.

So I suggest you learn to build stuff and not destroy others'. If you get really good at the first you'll end up learning the second as a side effect.

LogicFlux, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  4. Slugga

Slugga Peon

Best Answers:
    Slugga, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  5. dairyman

dairyman Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The good hackers are the best programmers. Without programming knowledge, it is highly difficult to become a hacker. BTW, cyber police is following you. Just turn behind and look:)

dairyman, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  6. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Being a hacker and learning hacking in order to protect your systems and others' systems is totally different I hope the OP tends towards the latter. That would be of benefit to society and to himself as the demand for security experts is there with very high pay.

7. FFTEX

FFTEX Peon

Best Answers:

That is the point. The guy earlier who said all hacking is illegal no matter the purpose and gave the analogy about the person in your living room when you come home made a good point. He just did not take into account that if you hire someone to break into your home or in this case hack your system and you know they are doing it then it becomes a little more favorable in they eyes of everyone.

It may still be illegal to a point but in the eyes of the law if you are legitimate and are breaking the law for good then you are not breaking the law. You want to know how I know this. I did repossession for a living. I stole people's cars for a living. Seems a bit illegal doesn't it. Apparently locksmiths are illegal to. Anyone who can get you into your car or house because you locked yourself out is a criminal. Police officers that use a slim jim to unlock a car door for someone who locked their keys in the car should arrest themselves.

I am not attacking the guys opinion. I agree that if you take the literal interpretation of laws word for word that all hacking would be illegal. The purpose of the breaking of the law is what ends up being taken into consideration. Really a funny deal when you think about it.

FFTEX, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  8. wisdomtool

Best Answers:
    Ah, you are too harsh on yourself repossession is certainly not stealing :)
    It is a legal rights of the lender if the creditor defaults.

Hacking per se is illegal in the eyes of the law. But I would say that really depends on white hat, black hat or grey hat in the social sense. I had seen hackers did nothing when they hacked into a site, but just putting a note asking the owner to take care of the server as it has vulnerability. I had seen hackers destroyed entire systems with precious data of its owners.

9. greatkhali

greatkhali Peon

Best Answers:
    Well no body will gonna tech you Hacking its just a Skill you have to learn yourself about. Some TIPs to remembers

First you have to learn/master in a Language Probably Like C, Java, Python....

Secondly you have to learn basics tips for hacking. you can download Many premium Ebooks from torrents of Rapidshare.com

Also you have to collect various softwares for beginners like - IP Tracking throw Email. key logger

"“Computer hacking is not fun and games. Hackers cause real harm to real victims as graphically illustrated in this case.”"

Thanks Enjoy!...

greatkhali, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  10. Shakas

Shakas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey of course, hacking in a controlled environment (security company for example) to test the flaws of a system it´s not hacking... it´s testing, and it´s not done by a hacker it´s done by a software engineer who was the knowledge and gets payed to to so, he may even help building the system.

Of course that guy has enough knowledge to become a hacker, but if it dosent do those things outside his work and for it´s own benefit he cannot be considered a hacker.

I make no distinction on white/grey/black hacking, i understand some cases of white hacking (helping society showing some mass genocides etc Ex: East Timor) but still regardless the purpose it´s illegal.
    Now it´s not illegal for the guy who works on companies installations and gets payed to do so.

Don´t take me wrong about this issue, but for a newbie on the subject saying "you might get along in the thing" it´s VERY DANGEROUS to himself. If he, for some reason, has the knowledge to enter systems he will probably get busted and have LOTS of troubles for the rest of his live.
    (just imagine a candidate to IT companies with a criminal record on hacking)

Shakas, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  11. traffic4sale

traffic4sale Banned

Best Answers:
    hacking is a bad thing to do, its like scamming. :(

traffic4sale, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  12. mitcharr

mitcharr Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We have two elite hackers at our school, they are about my age (14) and they are seriously crazy, they are better than our IT admins at our school. They hacked our whole school networks, got passwords of admins and bypassed pretty much every restriction put in place.

And they both make tons in adense

mitcharr, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  13. mechanix

mechanix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Err... Can I ask the the thread starter a question?.. Do you really know what a hacker is/what he does/ what is needed to become a hacker or are you just fascinated by the concept of hackers shown in many a lame Bollywood movies and assume that hacking is uber cool. If your answer is the latter one, you certainly have a lot of growing up to do Buddy..

mechanix, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  14. PowerExtreme

PowerExtreme Banned

Best Answers:
    why do people feel that bieng a hacker is something cool

PowerExtreme, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  15. CordlezToaster

CordlezToaster Peon

Best Answers:
    you shouldn't hack, karma will get you!

CordlezToaster, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  16. Brilliances

Brilliances Active Member

Best Answers:
    Brilliances, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  17. zeroblanka

zeroblanka Peon

Best Answers:
    learn programming ..

then learn about security vulnerabilites and exploits

google is your friend :)

zeroblanka, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  18. Anand85

Anand85 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Chetan

Contact Mr. Ankit Fadia

He Can Help U Recently He Started Online Classes For Hacking.

Anand85, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  19. zeroblanka

zeroblanka Peon

Best Answers:
    Ankit Fadia is a dumbass ..

he has never discovered any vulnerabilities or coded any exploits on his own

zeroblanka, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  20. lalitnagrath

lalitnagrath Banned

Best Answers:
    ankit fadia is shit !!
    he tells how to hack pwd using softwares nd considers windows as best OS for a hacker

lalitnagrath, Feb 28, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.