1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I wanna a start Affiliate marketting So what Should I do?

Discussion in 'Google' started by Achiever, Apr 21, 2013.

I wanna a start Affiliate marketting So what Should I do? i want complete info... if anyone can give me then PM me.. I will Pay his/her fees........
    SEMrush

Achiever, Apr 21, 2013 IP
    SEMrush
  2. rohit09

rohit09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean Affiliation marketing site or signup at a affiliation marketing site?

rohit09, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  3. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Member

Best Answers:
    start your own blog ,signup for adsense account,place ads on your blog.
    Start promoting your blog on forums,socialwebsites,youtube and learn how to optimize your website for search engines.

marhahajcs, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  4. Henry Webster

Henry Webster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    marhahjcs has some good advice, but you need more information then that. Start with something easy Go to Clickbank and find a niche market then promote on the appropriate forum. Make sure you read the terms and conditions as sometimes they may restrict marketing unless you can give good content. You could also try, Traffic Exchanges. and Safelists. they are a great way to get started. I got my first commission from traffic exchanges. Also be sure to track your results. Try Bit.ly as a free way to track your site. Or trck.me for a cheap paid one. You could try article marketing if you are good at writing. if you want a paid method you could try ad co-ops. They cost less then Google Adsence and they work very well. You could also create basic information video's using PowerPoint, and post them on YouTube, Metacafe, and other sites. Make sure that you start a capture page and autoresponder so you can start a list. Because we all know that the money is in the list. You firstly take the details and then direct them to the website via an email. you can find one at http://trck.me/aaaresponderc.

Henry Webster, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  5. Gabrie

Gabrie Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to make money from home and make a much as you want, affiliate marketing is an awesome choice. I personally love it so much for the freedom it can bring.
    You will need a niche -profitable market, some good product that you want to be an affiliate for and an audience - a list you could contact and introduce the products that will give you commission. If you just start from no experience I suggest you join this coaching program which is the best I've ever found for beginner here http://cloakeasy.com/eg89 at Chris Farrell membership. Awesome support group, and step by step instructions, easy to follow. It's $1 for the first 7 days and you can have free hosting account for unlimited domain. Such a Good deal too, isn't it?
    But this is for mere beginner, in case you already had experience I recommend this Pure Leverage, one of my favorite tools and trainnings,they have a traffic capture system, converting squeeze page. You should definitely check out http://cloakeasy.com/eg90

Gabrie, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  6. Tarik-starweb

Tarik-starweb Peon

Best Answers:
    hi Achiever if you want to earn cash money online you should have a list email or a website or participite in the forum like this for examlpe ....

Tarik-starweb, May 15, 2013 IP
  7. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Choose the affiliate product which you want to promote.
    Create Blog for it and post articles on Blog for the product.
    Convince yourself about product quality and then convince others to buy.

rankwatch.com, May 15, 2013 IP
  8. Biduk

Biduk Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Well just Join Bring The Fresh, they have thousands of members with websites ranked everywhere. Based from experienced users,You can rank even if you have no background whatsoever as long as you follow the given procedures. I just joined and learned a lot in the first few days, even with no experience. They will give a step by step procedure from building websites including the effective plugins until steps to rank in search engines and monetization. Please use my link.
    tinyurl.com/bringthefresh4u
    You won't regret joining. In case you do, there is a money back guarantee even if you don't want to continue the subsciption that I can almost guaratee will not happen. Membership is at $44

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    Biduk, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  9. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to pay for getting information, forum like this (DP), Warrior Forum would teach a lot of things about affiliate marketing.

According to my experience, you should create blog based on your affiliate product or niche and concentrate on getting visitors from search engines, if you are doing so, it would help in earning from Affiliate Marketing.

SERPpoint, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  10. Alifk

Alifk Active Member

Best Answers:
    My friend, you have a great idea for starting business. Affiliate marketing is a great way to generate a lot of revenue but its not the easy way as well. You need to promote what you actually want to sale. You should go with SMO.

Alifk, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  11. Syed Ata Abbas

Syed Ata Abbas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is a supposedly easy way to earn money on the internet. But, my friend the harsh truth is "It is not easy".

You can start with Google and Amazon or Clickbank. These are some companies who run affiliate programs. They are basically vendors.
    I can give you a link to a blog post that can help you with nearly everything. Here it is: https://blog.elink.io/sell-affiliate-products-minutes-social-media-email-newsletter-blog/

Syed Ata Abbas, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  12. Blake Hooper

Blake Hooper Peon

Best Answers:
    Jump on to youtube for heaps of free videos about affiliate marketing. Miles Beckler gives away loads of free info if you want to start there. Remember one thing its not a get rich quick scheme and takes loads of effort and has a steep learning curve. Though the rewards are there if you get it all pushing along.

Blake Hooper, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  13. EssayTraffic

EssayTraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, why don't you try academic essay writing niche? If some of your visitors are between 20-25 y.o. you are heartedly welcome to try our essay writing affiliate program essaytraffic.com
    We offer help with academic papers to all students. We operate on rev-share basis and you will get paid for every order your visitors make. If you are interested, please contact for more details.

EssayTraffic, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  14. Michal23

Michal23 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. choose a target audience which you will be able to help easily
    2. create helpful and valuable content for this niche <- it's a good way to attract website wisitors
    3. monetize traffic

Michal23, Oct 4, 2017 IP