1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i think it's a perl thing?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by wendydettmer, Sep 14, 2005.

I have a site

www.yoga-for-health.net

which has been validating just fine until the past few days. it is saying it cannot find pages which are in my online store. it's running mr.rats script, but was working and validating up until a few days ago. i can't seem to figure out what is wrong. the ads are still there and rotating.

anyone have any advice? pretty please?

wendydettmer, Sep 14, 2005 IP
  2. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Do you get any specific error when trying to validate?

fryman, Sep 14, 2005 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You must be doing something different vs. the base URL. The validator sees ads there fine, but in a sub-page (http://www.yoga-for-health.net/cgi-...x=Toys&BrowseNode=171569&BrowseNodeName=Dolls for the time I just ran it now), something seems weird. The image for impression tracking is missing from there too. So makes me think the PHP script (when run from there) isn't seeing the end user's user agent (and probably IP address). Which will be a problem.

digitalpoint, Sep 14, 2005 IP
  4. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:
    oh, i have an idea of what it may be then. i know those pages are recently indexed by google, and i MAY not have changed that code with the last mandatory update. i'll check that out, thanks

wendydettmer, Sep 14, 2005 IP