1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I think I have really good host domains but I'm amiss as to what to do--NEED ADVICE!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Icarion, Aug 1, 2015.

Adminstrator I placed this post in the most general category and leave it up to you
    as to where it belongs [​IMG]

I have localcloud.com. buycloud.com and bestwebhostingdirectory.com.

I am willing to sell these domains for the right price.
    But I thought I might want to keep them too and do a white label arrangement?
    What I was wondering as well is if there is a wordpress plugin that automatically
    sets up a referral directory for me and all i have to plugin is my affiliate info for host companies for the bestwebhostingdirectory.com domain?
    I even got approached to set up a CDN for localcloud.com.
    I did have zipcloud.com and i sold that.

I have been a web dev for a few years so I dont have my "head in the clouds" totally - [​IMG].

Anyways any suggestions, offers, jvs etc are welcomed!

Thank you!

Rob

Icarion, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  2. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly set up a redirect on each domain going to your site that tells that these domains are for sale or at least to a contact page...
    Then just try listing them on as many places as possible if you want to sell them though I don't see you getting as much as you think for them, though I may be very wrong, it happens sometimes lol

Can i ask how much you got for zipcloud? Also how were you approached, maybe that would answer your question mate,

Cheers

Marc

daftdog, Aug 6, 2015 IP