1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Think Google Panda Hit My Site - What I Do Now

Discussion in 'SEO' started by CbtBlogger, Feb 5, 2013.

1. jakki

jakki Active Member

Best Answers:
    same happen me with but around 1 year ago when my site lost approximate all traffic (latestwallpapers*org). i left this business after this loss because google dont like this type sites anymore.{or you have need to put lot of potential in site which is not worth in this type niche where you are getting 1-10 cent on each click from adsense, and lot of part of this earning is washed in hosting bills}. And another reason for traffic lose is because google new image search result display, this cut lot of traffic from image search. but here is some tips from me.
    # put unique description for every images, different title keywords
    # if you are building links then build links by using your url as a anchor, and if you can edit old links then do this for them too....
    # if you have popupads or too much ads then remove that.....
    # remove all reciprocal link exhange links from your site if you have

jakki, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  2. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Just focus on quality content. If your site hit by panda then you have to be serious on your website content. Write high quality content and share it on high pr article websites.

scholarsjunction, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  3. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, first check your unnatural link If Found Remove it, and do again those submission with natural submission, also check your website's content and broken link..

azharSEO, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  4. rocksman

rocksman Member

Best Answers:
    Put quality content... Refresh your site content little bit... Remove bad, spammy links.. For that you can use Google disavow tools

rocksman, Mar 3, 2013 IP