1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I think an admin at digitalpoint hates me

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by MediaHustler, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katy

Katy Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    OMG! You started this thread in wrong category! 7th infraction. :D

Katy, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  2. MediaHustler

MediaHustler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I think this train of thought should be different in threads were people are selling something. And just because no one post in a thread doesn't mean necessarily no one's interested. It probably means no one saw it.

EDIT: look what i'm basically trying to say is this. You are trying to sell a really nice template that you are sure someone will love to buy, but some other person is attracting alot of people with his sweet template thus making your thread fall all the way to the 2nd page. So according to you, you are saying the seller of the template should NEVER try again because everyone "lost" interest in the thread?

MediaHustler, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  3. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously you had plenty of time to just use the edit button. It does last for at least 6 to 8 hours but afterwards your allow to make another post if needed.:rolleyes:

FOX LORE, Jul 22, 2007 IP
  4. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:

I totally agree it should be different and the buy and sell threads. I been advocating this for a long time and maybe soon people will lighten up and start requesting this as-well.:eek::mad:

FOX LORE, Jul 22, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.