1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I submitted my blog today

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by josechukkiri, Dec 14, 2011.

I have submitted my blog in the ODP/DMOZ search engine. Now I am waiting for the result. blog: josechukkiri-news , category: news - weblog

josechukkiri, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  2. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The ODP is NOT a search engine... it's a directory, and there is a HUGE difference.

If you hold your breath while you wait, you'll pass out ;)

Wait times for site reviews can last a decade... so best of luck!

Qryztufre, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...and your point in telling us that?

Agent000, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  4. Qryztufre

Best Answers:
    And your point in replying to him is?

This board is for the discussion of DMOZ in all of its aspects, so his point was likely to discuss the ODP in that he submitted to it. Does it honestly matter what his point is? By the gods, do all the people that truly think the ODP is wonderful such as yourself have to go into each and every thread and be mean to the posters? You guys are REALLY DOING MORE HARM THEN GOOD.

And you think that webmasters are trolls... lol. Look in the freaken mirror!

If you honestly found nothing of worth in this thread, why bother replying to it? Leave bad rep, report it... but please don't come in trolling. It does NO ONE any good what-so-ever and just makes you look bad.

So thank you for once again turning this thread into yet another "bash the ODP submitter" thread.

Qryztufre, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...so every one who submits a site to DMOZ should start a thread here telling us?

Agent000, Dec 14, 2011 IP
  6. Qryztufre

Best Answers:
    They can if they want too... look around, over half the threads/posts here are pretty much just that. Though most of them do wait a couple of years before they start the thread :D

Qryztufre, Dec 15, 2011 IP