1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I start 3.5 months ago Already made $800.00 - HOW?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by braque, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vhinz

vhinz Peon

Best Answers:
    IMHO you don't need to create many websites just to earned $800. 1 site can earned thousand of bucks depending on the seo work you're doing. =)

vhinz, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  2. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not saying that the sites will get sandbox because no one knows what Google is thinking. But, since the main objective of search engine is to provide relevant and useful information to the searchers, I am sure Google will be making some changes to its algorithm to deter such micro niche sites (MNS).

By deter, I mean that it will probably be more difficult to rank in the first page of Google without proper linkbuilding. For now, MNS with exact domain name can rank in the top 5 with 20-30 links and this is considered to be too easy.

Therefore, once Google changes its algorithm, it will be better to invest more time in a medium to large site branching into different micro niches instead of building individual micro niche sites. If your goal is to have a sustainable income in the long run, start to build authority to your MNS by publishing more related content and getting better links.

Better links would mean guest posting, article directories or incontent link exchange. Links from bookmarking, social media and blog commenting provide minimal link value and should not be considered as the main linkbuilding strategy.

Just an advice:
    We are all Adsense publishers and the task of a publisher is to write articles. If you hate writing article after article, then this isn't a right approach. Instead, branch into CPA or affiliate marketing instead.

Failure to make money through Adsense is largely due to the lack of determination to churn out large amount of articles. Stay focused, don't fret even if you don't see any income for the first 3-6 months and you will soon see the light in front.

amosgoh, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  3. tohawk

tohawk Peon

Best Answers:
    it's wordpress also suit for photo site and what kind of size you displaying your photos on the page?

tohawk, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  4. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    That means they would have to be able to distinguish between relevant and irrelevant miro niche sites. This would have to base on content - And perhaps a few other criteria.
    My experience as well; for the local sites I should add. I think that linkbuilding and ranking based on backlinks is already working for them. Even if there is lot's of "artificial" link building via social bookmarking sites. The math of it make sure that relevant sites weighted as important will gain a competetive advantage.
    • Good content will be popular to be linked to.
    • Popular SB sites for link spammings, will loose weight due to quantity.
    • Someone engaging into linkbuilding spents some effort, hence the likelihood that he insures good content as well.

That's what I intent to do.
    It depends also on SB site one is dealing with. Simple link spamming doesn't work (although it will provide some basics), because everyone tries to do it that way. One needs to do it smarter then that.
    I don't think it's "article writing" in the narrow sense. Rather providing valuable content people will visit again, plus will refer others to exactly that site. Moulding my strategy I would like to write pages with some relevant content for the visitors. Any advertizing on that page should be for further information the visitor will be looking for.

Let's say the page is about "Travel to Madagascar" In that case the adsense should be with pages providing information a visitor can use (flights,hotels in Madagascar, literature about Madagascar and the like. ).

My adsense incoming is growing And I would also be looking for other programs to integrate. Some of my sites have large amounts of visitors - just that I don't think I've exploited on this enough right now. Putting it this way. They visitor may got some basic information on the page, but no urge to (search further) via the links provided. So redesigning this might be useful.

Torsten, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  5. dibbee_1988@yahoo.com

dibbee_1988@yahoo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    what a good motivation, and i will try this out and hope i will be earning just like you

dibbee_1988@yahoo.com, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  6. spacejesus

spacejesus Peon

Best Answers:
    Google has hundreds of people that go through 60 websites an hour twenty hours a week. Their sole purpose is to determine which sites are useful/relevant, and which were created to solely make money.

While you may make cash at first, and even for a while, eventually human eyes will land and evaluate your page. They don't care who you are or how much you need the cash. One click on their part takes away all authority.

I would never put all my eggs in one basket, per say. Keeping diversity in advertisments is key. There are PLENTY of other PCPs out there that aren't so eager to beat the BAN HAMMER all over your ass, as G**gle does.

If you do want to *only* use G**gle I would suggest getting different hosts in different areas (or continents) to spread your IP signature around. Bots like this. Because they are stupid. ;)

spacejesus, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  7. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    Content that are posted on our blog should be valuable but other submission to article directories do not necessary need to be. Unless you are trying to get traffic from article directories. As for me, my purpose of posting to directories is to get backlinks period.

In the business of Adsense, we are not interested in returning visitors. They might click 2-3 times at the beginning but eventually it will not happen anymore. Up till now, I don't see any blogs with returning visitors only earn much through Adsense. Clicks only come from new visitors and that is why ranking 1st in Google is essential.

This is very true. But never expect to have a site rank top by doing SB only. This is not directed towards you but rather a Ebook seller from warrior forum who said that he could rank top in Google by doing SB only. I would say that this is crap because Google knows that bloggers are taking advantage of these and are demeaning the value of the links.

I believe so. Like you have mention, other contributing factor such as on page SEO and proper anchor text link building plays a part as well.

Even if you have different hosting, you will still be using the same Adsense account. So it doesn't really matter. Just stick to white hat method and you don't need to fear of getting ban. But then to think of it again, many people have more than 1 Adsense account since they used their company name for application.

amosgoh, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  8. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    I was rather thinking in terms of running a directory. One that works and is visited I mean;). After category and placement information, their is plenty of space for having some advertisments there, too.

Again, I was thinking of a site this offers useful information for download/purchase etc. And they would be the target market as well.
    Of course there should be some variety in the types of information as well.

Let's assume the subject/keyphrase of the site is "piano lessons". Advertizing Piano/musical accessories will be of interest to returning visitors as well. Even a boffin that visits your site daily might still be interested into a new piaono, compositions and perhaps literature and downloads of classical music.

... One needs to have a solid link base that gives you at least a page rank of P3 three. SB submissions might be useful to kick pages with actual hot keywords to the top. This will however only last for a few days.

There might be other reasons for having more then one adsense-account as well. I for instance had the problem of cheques being stolen by our follow citizens at the post office. I didn't loose the income, but paymenst were delayed drastically. And then of course their might be (and it's not limited to this) an attribution issue as well.

Torsten, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  9. cph198

cph198 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you provide unique content and something that is valuable to the reader then google wont care.

@OP keep going, you are doing incerdible work, at a very fast rate. :D

cph198, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  10. Andershizzle

Andershizzle Member

Best Answers:
    I made $1,070 in my first month (Decemer 09). Getting my check this week. Wanna know how? PM me.

Andershizzle, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  11. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    www.spyfu.com gives a pretty decent estimation on the CPC. At least it is for me.

amosgoh, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  12. affiliatenewbie

affiliatenewbie Peon

Best Answers:
    No words to thank You. of late DP is getting quality posts. Whether I would make money from these tips is secondary. The sincerity is appreciated. I find different people making money in different ways. This is another unique way.
    One common thing is You need to make more sites and that too own domains.

Some one was commenting that one day Google will come down on simple sites. Never. Google synergies. And every other person is not a good writer to write tons of contents.Thank you for the nice sharing.

affiliatenewbie, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  13. AdsExpert

AdsExpert Peon

Best Answers:
    thumbs up on ur efforts with Adsense.

I manage $30 a day per blog/account.

AdsExpert, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  14. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    ... That sounds like an honest answer;).

I think once goals should also be realistic. One should aim for a realistic level of a passive income. About US$ 2000 to 3000 per month sounds realistic to me, if one does it right.

Torsten, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  15. appleiphone

appleiphone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't belive at MNS
    Try create a good content and good site

appleiphone, Apr 6, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.