1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I start 3.5 months ago Already made $800.00 - HOW?

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by braque, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluemouse2

bluemouse2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in my opinion sites should offer some valuable information or service and they shouldn't be built only to make people click on your ads because they haven't found what they've been looking for. I suggest everyone a few websites with lots of devotion. I know some people have 100+ proxy websites - but at least they are offering a service.

bluemouse2, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  2. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    I don’t have any idea about it, I start with word press first month.

I was need to try lots of way to show AD unites, and it’s not easy to make it with word press..

That reason I create my own SIMPLE template...

10 pages web site, also reason why, every week I am trying something new, if that is work good, I do that changes all other sites, that reason 10 pages web sites easy to change something.

OF COURSE, I am giving them really good information about it.

HOW I DO:

People looking for HARDWOOD floor, I show them 10-50 Hardwood design samples, they like it. That’s really good inspiration gallery for them.

IF THEY WANT TO BUY it, they will check AD UNITES, because I gave them IDEA about whic product they need to buy.

I am not selling anything. I am just giving ideas to them, what is best for them.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    braque, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  3. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    good. but you could add some text information too ;)

what are your promotion techniques? if you want to share.

4. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    :) yes I am living in USA, but I am not from USA, I came here like 7 years ago.

That reason we need to choose simple KEYWORD, if nobody work on that keyword, Google sending lots of visitor about it.

Because no one giving that info, its unique content for search engine.

braque, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  5. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    So you are telling there are keywords that people are searching but nobody has ever done a website about it? If there aren't domains there sure are pages based on those. You can have a .com domain for the keywords and still not rank on the first page. It comes to SEO, domain age (new sites can get first and finish last if not careful) and refreshing content. Who wants long term earnings must stick on valuable content/service, domain age and good SEO. My own opinion of course.

6. sspy

sspy Member

Best Answers:
    Can you share some of your link building methods you are using for these websites ?

sspy, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  7. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    My link Building:

My main page is PR4, when I create a web site; I put that domain name link, that web site front page.

When it’s listed, I place that link my other 50 pages. That’s all

I have to make a PDF layout about it, I will

braque, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  8. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    Just pick a few niches that you will be handle and decide on a typical key phrase like "Italian food". Use
    https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
    To check what goes with "Italian food".
    From that you can built your SEO strategy.

Torsten, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  9. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course you are right about that.

Let me explain:

When you create a web site: www .brownhardwoodfloor .com

Then you create about 10 pages about it, + make 1-2 good linking, that domain will be on first page next 10 days.

I already made all 50 sites like that.

But, if there is competition, you could be on second page.

Lots of web site gives information about Brown Hardwood Floor, but, there no web site giving information about ONLY brown hardwood floor, Google thinks that’s the best web site to be on first page. Because all contents are about brown hardwood floor.

Domain age is important but if no competitions no need it.

SEO definitely, if you have good PR web site that give you power for quick listing.

braque, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  10. bluemouse2

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying your method doesn't bring cash. I don't know how it will work in the long run. And it is not a guarantee that it will even work. But nothing is guaranteed in the world I know. Also the investment is not negligible. $200-$300 is a lot of cash for many people. But there is always a risk in anything. So I wish you good luck. Tell us more in a few months.

11. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank You Rai,

I am really new about SEO and ADsense,

I own a Web design company, I have people working for me, and I work 13 hours a day last 10 years about web design business.

So I know people who is searching internet, after my son that was my hobby... Its good hobby also making money is good, because of that money will be my son college fund. :)

braque, Jan 25, 2010 IP
  12. EMO_Ralez

EMO_Ralez Peon

Best Answers:
    got to be carefull with photo placement, image next to ads werent allowed if i recall correctly

EMO_Ralez, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  13. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not something new and has been said thousands of times on DP. By using this strategy, it is a hit and miss game because you either get to the first page fast or you fail. But, I believe Google is smart enough to see that people are creating micro niche sites like this and they will soon do something about it. Use this as a short term plan but I don't see it sustaining for long especially there are many such sites nowadays.

amosgoh, Jan 26, 2010 IP
    bluemouse2 likes this.
  14. shop2002

shop2002 Guest

Best Answers:
    I was wondering how can you earn money if you have not many traffics.
    Do you have time to optimize 50 sites?

shop2002, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  15. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    Last 3.5 months

33,486 impressions - 1,099 click

My average click is $0.71

Not much traffic but KEYWORD is important, because they want to check AD units, that reason low traffic but good amount of money,

Optimization is easy if there are no competitions on those keywords, my each web site receive 50-60 visitors a day, so thats good for me at this time...

I don’t get 5000/day visitor because of keyword, keyword is not that popular, and people buy it one time in their life.

braque, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  16. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what u did for link building and seo

Jalpari, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  17. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wonder what makes this strategy so fancy or what should make it problematic.

Basically having a niche site for popular keywords should get you upward. Personally I only think the limitation to the 10 pages would be a problem. 100 pages with variety for different pages should work better.

For the main phrases I can come onto google first page (for my region) pretty quick.

Torsten, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  18. braque

braque Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes that is true also.

What I do, I have around 100 sites:

Not all of them Micro ADsense site, half of them only simple sites, they bring traffic true adsense sites. Because some of them only one page, and not good for adsense, those are peon web sites.

My main sites are “I am building now" 250 - 350 pages, No body build that kind of web site before, because of KEYWORD, No one better than me about that. because I have 5 years experience about that keyword.

So when web site finish I am sure, that will be challenge for people. Good content & completely new way to show.

Those sites are my main adsense web sites, other just bringing traffic.

I have 100 sites, ADsense sites + Traffic Sites...

All web sites linking together. That means 100 back linking

Also I own a web design company; I already designed more than 100 good company web sites, all about that keyword criteria.

My new strategy is, Build an EMPIRE......

I will build a Perfect web site for all my customers, If they want to use that service they will pay $2.000.00 because no one has that type of service.

Or, I will give them FREE with adsense unite. That’s another way to make back linking for me.

I mean I have lots of option to do that,

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    braque, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  19. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong with niche site but what braque is doing micro niche sites. Ever since the a guy from warrior forum known as xfactor release how much he is making from micro niche sites, there have been dozen of threads like this.

Instead, I would recommend focusing on a niche for example mixers and then write post on micro niches such as hand mixers, electric mixers etc. This approach is more favorable in the long run and it doesn't take you too long (3-6 mths) before you start ranking high in the SERPs.

As of now, micro niche sites which consist 5-10 pages of content with exact match domain still work but it starts to get a little overboard. I am not demeaning this method or whatsoever but instead is pointing out the possible changes in Google algorithm in the future.

amosgoh, Jan 26, 2010 IP
  20. Torsten

Torsten Peon

Best Answers:
    ... My strategy site would be rather the use of macro niche terms.
    i.e. "construction" and then to break this up into meso or micro niches. For instance "road construction" and "road construction equipment". These sites and certain pages of it can then be SEO until they are on an acceptable level. I do however have the advantage to be in a country were many domain names are still available:).

... That seems to be the way that I prefer. When a new web site is established it anyway will take 3 to 6 monthy before it is with acceptable page rank in google (PR 2-4) Pages will also have matured then and the keywords in the title/url/headings will get it on the top ten of the google of my country.
    ... You mean they are going to sandbox the guys using grey tricks to get an advantage on google?!

Personally I don't think it's a good idea for all to use exactly the same approach (or even worth niche). There needs to be some variety. I also have my doubts that one can make a real breakthrough with with selfstyled SEO alone. In the end you will need content/service that convinces others to copy and link to the page and of course to return for a visit.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
    Torsten, Jan 26, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.