1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i sold an online game account but after receiving the the account buyer opened a claim against me

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by hassyd, Oct 5, 2013.

i sold an online game account but after receiving the the account buyer opened a claim against me fortunately my account have automatically withdrawal service service.paypal don't beleive so they've made my balance negative negative. I haven't added any credit card so they they cannot charge me . What paypal can do now i mean what's the worst case scenerio .

hassyd, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. dynavox

dynavox Member

Best Answers:
    Try to solve the issue with the client, who in turn may then remove the dispute. If the client doesn't, your negative balance will remain until you receive more funds and whatever the amount, you will have to treat that as a loss. Best thing is to solve the problem with your client.

dynavox, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  3. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tell paypal that it was a digital product and show them as much proofs like chats/emails logs.

ahmadlucky, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  4. Avener

Avener Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If what you're saying is true then you have the advantage in this dispute.
    Simply provide all available documents proving that you sold him the account and you will win the case.

Avener, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  5. kks21199

kks21199 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes like others told, provide any information you have to them. Screenshots, login id and everything. The best way to do it is to send a mail to payapl using this mail id,

If all the documents you provided is true, + you information in paypal is true. Getting the money back is easy :)

kks21199, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    can you try to report it to whoever owns the game? I know some games where if you claimed it was hacked or stolen, provided you contact them with the original email account, would hand the account back to you.

matt_62, Oct 6, 2013 IP