1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I renewed my old website, but it is much lower in Yahoo's position than at first time

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by alex1404, Jan 14, 2015.

Hello!

I've faced with a problem, but can't find an answer for it in the Internet.

The matter is:

1. In April 2014 I made a small site (MFA), optimized, ordered external links - a few days later, it appeared on the first page of Yahoo and stayed here for a few months. Then I had to delete it, because I hadn't time for it.

2. This month I decided to renew this website again, the same optimization (new site is identical to the first), the same man made external links. Site appeared - but at the end of the 3-rd page and doesn't move from there.

P.S. The number of search queries is the same (around 500 a month). Websites shown for this request - the same (the same competition).

Tell me, please, what went wrong.

Thanks

alex1404, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  2. Googl

Googl Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will give a few reasons why:

Google may have penalised your website. How much did you buy the backlinks for? How many?

Because it worked last time it does not mean it will work this time. Search engine algorithms change all the time. SEO does not guarantee the best result espcially cheap automated backlinks.

Your competitors may be doing better than you.

Googl, Jan 14, 2015 IP
  3. alex1404

alex1404 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've ordered backlinks at fiverr, 25 links created
    Does it mean that my website will never return on its first rating?

alex1404, Jan 14, 2015 IP