1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I really could do with some help getting an adsense account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by phaseman, Jan 3, 2014.

Will try to keep this short.

I have a Youtube channel, monetized. I created a site, up almost two years. Thought I would monetized my site, submitted to adsense, got rejected. Adsense disabled my account, meaning lost my Youtube monetize.

Ok, get an email from Adsense :

You may have recently closed your AdSense account or received an email from about your AdSense application being disapproved. Without a valid AdSense account, you cannot participate in YouTube's monetization programs.

To associate an approved AdSense account with YouTube, please visit your Monetization tab. If you are not eligible for this feature and manage your account in CMS, please visit your AdSense Settings.

Relinking may take 48 hours to process and remember you must enable access for YouTube in your new AdSense account. Once you've associated a new account, you will receive an email from titled "Google AdSense Access Verification for www.youtube.com" to remind you to enable access.

I click the link and get this
    If you would like to update your AdSense account, click the "Change" button below. You will be redirected to AdSense and once you have completed the process, you will be redirected back to YouTube.

Takes me to adsense page asking to create new google account. Can I use my old payee info from the last account?

Honestly trying to setup an adsense account so I can get my monetize feature back for Youtube. I had an other channel with with monetize option, applied for adsense and got rejected too, so please any help getting this sorted would be great

phaseman, Jan 3, 2014 IP