1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I reached $500 in one day after many years with adsense!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by JamesColin, Dec 18, 2009.

1. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Firstly because it is a lot of work to get a forum off the ground, and even if you can do it, it's also a lot of work to moderate it.
    Most traffic is repeat traffic and so the CTR of forums is known to be really low, and the risk of invalid clicks is high (because of member who want to help, or because of people annoyed by the forum).
    But yes, a forum with a lot of traffic will nevertheless earn you money via adsense, but I also look at the work/money ratio, and it's a lot of work to earn some money. If the same amount of work was put into niche sites or other kind of sites, the return on investment would almost always (like 99.99%) be superior to a forum.
    SEMrush
    But then, that's only my tips I give to adsense beginners/intermediates, but anybody feel free to start a forum if you feel confident about it! I don't mind at all, just not me, thanks.

JamesColin, Apr 24, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Gomes

Gomes Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the age of your website ?
    How many sites do u maintain ?
    is it global content or this is for country based website ?

From my experience, I saw that , adsense revenue increases every month - step by step. Have you experienced this ?
    Best wishes for your 500$ adsense revenue per day.

Gomes, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  3. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello, I have already answered those questions about the number of sites I have, origin of traffic, etc. That's why I ignore them each time someone new to this thread asks them.

As for the increase of revenue, it's true that it is step by step, but it is because traffic is increasing that way. Revenues are directly linked to traffic, not to the age of your adsense account.
    Also, I'm now over $1000 per day, this thread is several months old.

JamesColin, Apr 24, 2010 IP
  4. Technolik

Technolik Peon

Best Answers:
    wwwSENSERELYcom that's so awesome! I'm really happy to hear that Adsense makes dreams happen and I really hope I will get there soon!

Technolik, May 11, 2010 IP
  5. nice.wallpapers

nice.wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    How many site you are running ?

nice.wallpapers, May 15, 2010 IP
  6. nice.wallpapers

nice.wallpapers Active Member

Best Answers:
    how many adsense accounts you are running ?

Thanks in advance.

nice.wallpapers, May 15, 2010 IP
  7. WECpoker

WECpoker Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations...it all makes my tiny little mind spin. I have a total of $24 all time :( I suck at it..... But I am glad to see wwwSENSERELYcom is posting again. I can't believe you reached out to help a person or two and they treated you so badly. What is the matter with people? And why would that guy with the website accept your help and them remove your link so quickly? That is just mean and greedy.

WECpoker, May 15, 2010 IP
  8. smetten

smetten Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks like you dropped in rankings for you calendar site, very low traffic last few days compared to other days.

greetz

smetten

smetten, May 16, 2010 IP
  9. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, the calendar site has been dropped by google and is now receiving only traffic from bing and yahoo.
    I think I overdid it by buying 1 domain name per month and with 4 languages it was 48 domain names.
    Perhaps only doing it with 4 domain names would be less considered like SERPs spamming.

I took a big holidays of several months, but now I am going back home for a few months and I shall be working on my sites again.

JamesColin, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  10. sanchez

sanchez Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your earnings, this is pretty impressive!

sanchez, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  11. iulzi

iulzi Peon

Best Answers:
    pff $500 per day, one day I will also say that
    Congreatz

iulzi, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  12. rajendradhakal

rajendradhakal Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice earnings, i hope i can't make it in whole months...

rajendradhakal, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  13. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It went above $1000 per day on average for a whole month (my record month so far) but now it went back below $500 a day. I am confident it can go above again because the good season (christmas) starts again NOW ! :)

JamesColin, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  14. chriscubos

chriscubos Peon

Best Answers:
    Grats on $500/day! And thanks for sharing some tips. Did all your earnings just come from adsense? Or is it a combination of adsense earnings and maybe some affiliate marketing on the side? :)

chriscubos, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, I am talking only about adsense here. But I also have earnings from other ppc&cpm ad networks as well as affiliates programs.
    But in this thread I am referring only to adsense.

JamesColin, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  16. peterlee88

peterlee88 Member

Best Answers:
    First, congrats to you for such a remarkable achievement. Could you tell us how many sites you have that earned you $500 a day. Niche sites? or authority sites?

peterlee88, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  17. Ironclad

Ironclad Peon

Best Answers:
    Fantastic success story. Great tips too. Good questions soopoot. Is wwwSENSERELYcom a one man show, or is it a team of people that is putting in the work to generate that type of income. $500 a day equates to about $15,000 a month and about $180,000 a year that's a healthy income for a team of about three people (maybe even more at a squeeze).

Is it one site pulling in hundreds of thousands of visitors a day or many sites doing the same thing? It would be interesting to know.

Ironclad, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  18. miphz

miphz Peon

Best Answers:
    don't chase high paying keywords (CPC) because you won't be the only one and probably not the best at SEO so... instead find a niche with moderate to high traffic with low to moderate competition (between webmasters) because it's better to earn $0.1 twenty times than $1 once.

miphz, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  19. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, I don't know if I answered that already but yes I work alone and I am not good at giving other people tasks to do, I'd rather do it myself if I can, if I can't then I find another way around the problem. I would have more success if I was good (or at least if I tried) at gathering an online team of trusted individuals to either do freelance work for me or to work as a team. But If I work online it is because I don't like working for a boss or for customers. I never tried to work with business associates but I guess it would be the same problem as boss/customer for me, I don't want to waste my time dealing with human-human work relationships.

As I said earlier I have about a dozen active sites, with most of the money/traffic coming from half of them. Otherwise I have also many more domain names with a beginning of a site started on them, but my lazyness means I have more ideas than motivation to realize them. Often my motivation goes as far as buying the domain name, installing a website with a few content and not finishing it.

JamesColin, Sep 1, 2010 IP
  20. funseeker

funseeker Peon

Best Answers:
    congratz. marvelous success!

funseeker, Sep 1, 2010 IP