1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I put a friend's address to verify with PIN because it didn't arrive to mine

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by momoo, Feb 5, 2016.

Hi Everyone,
    I created admob 3 months ago and reached 10 euros 2 months ago but i didn't get paid yet, because when the PIN code was first sent, i waited 4 weeks and didn't receive it to my address, so i had the idea of sending it to a friend's house because this friends had already received his from the first shot, it's been 4 weeks now and he didn't get mine yet, so i updated the address in the payement profil and put mine, but it didn't change in the PIN verification section so it got sent a second time to my friend's address.. and after that i read in the forum that in some countries, there can't be 2 adsense accounts related to the same address, so my question is : is that true ? am i getting his account in trouble ? am i getting mine in trouble ? we have very different names and bank accounts... everything is different it's just the address thing.. and if it can get us in trouble, can i wait another 30 days to verify my account with an ID ? because it contains the same address as the one in my payement profile ..

momoo, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may also request 3 replacement PINs and if you did not received them than you may upload scan copy of your address proofs like Passport, Driving license, etc..

iwebsocial, Feb 5, 2016 IP