1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I posted in the wrong section but ?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by h4ckzor3, Oct 17, 2012.

Hello,

What a surprise i received this morning.

I got an infraction because i shared a footprints list to build relevant backlinks list for your websites in the link developpement section.

I'm not quite sure, it wasn't the good section as it is mainly about link developpement. I spent 5 minutes to make sure it was the right category.

+ it was a great share with a good value with our dear fellows on DP. It had tons of CMS we have never heard about and it was centralizing a tons of footprints for many kind of links.

How could i be penalized in sharing something valuable in a section which was more than related to the topic ?

If it would be possible to have at least further explanations or a even a reconsideration for the infraction :( ?

h4ckzor3, Oct 17, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You were giving away something (the info wasn't in the thread) so it belonged in Cheap Stuff.

sarahk, Oct 17, 2012 IP