1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I offer free coaching for your blogging business

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Ulrik Kristiansen, Mar 27, 2015.

Hi there,

Do you have (or are you trying to start) an online business based around a blog?

Are you sure you are telling your audience exactly how your life experiences enhance the value of your services and products?

If not, I might be able to help you!

As part of the development of a business idea of my own, I'm eager to learn more about the challenges and issues facing you if you are blogging to earn money. So I'm offering free coaching sessions where I'll assess your blog and then discuss with you how to improve the story you tell so you can come off as more authentic, credible and generally trustworthy to your particular audience.

I'd be more than happy to look over a particular product page with you, or discuss any other aspect of your blog where you feel you need more of a 'good story', but what I can best help you with is probably how your personal story may or may not enhance the perceived value of your product or service - where the personal story and the product connect, so to speak.

So who am I?

Well, in brief:

I have a master's degree in strategic communications, a small business doing live talks about inspiring people from history, and I write a lot - both fiction and non-fiction, so I have a very good grip of storytelling. And that's what I would like to help you with.

I think I would be a good fit to consult with you if you have a blogging business based on the topics of personal development, health or life-style, where your personal experience with these areas serve to enforce your credibility - that you actually have a worthwhile service or products to sell. (Ebooks, coaching, courses, membership, etc.)

You don't necessarily need to have a physical or digital product or service, but could just be blogging about these topics with a view to earning income from advertisements and affiliates, but if you are like most, you have probably set your sights on a monetization model that combines a combination of products, services and advertisement income.

I have blogged myself for a number of years on a hobby-basis, so I know my way around the software of WP/Blogger. Furthermore, I also do design and illustration-work in Photoshop, so we can also talk about the design- and visual component of your storytelling.

As said this offer is absolutely free and has no strings attached. I don't even have a web site or anything yet (with regard to this business idea) to which I have evil intentions of leading you, after I have caught your interest ... :)

So that's my offer - and I figured I might as well throw it out here, where a lot of bloggers hopefully pass by. It may be most relevant to you if you are just starting out, but only you can really decide that. I'll gladly work with you no matter where you are in your business-building process.

So leave a note for your site and what you would like to discuss here in the comments, and I'll contact you directly. Alternatively you can message me on facebook.com/ulrikkris

Best,
    Ulrik

Note: This post has been edited

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
    Ulrik Kristiansen, Mar 27, 2015 IP
    outwork69 likes this.
  2. kikou93

kikou93 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi;
    I really appriciate if you help me with my blogger,I've tried to make a game blogger but i couldn't go far.
    I hope you could help me ☺
    Thank you
    Kikou

kikou93, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  3. Ulrik Kristiansen

Ulrik Kristiansen Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry but this offer is now closed.

Best,
    Ulrik

Ulrik Kristiansen, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  4. Pat Waldron

Pat Waldron Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ulrik,

Do mind deleting the first post? You'll save a lot of people some time. Thanks.

Pat Waldron, May 23, 2015 IP
  5. ItsColdice

ItsColdice Member

Best Answers:
    i have sent you message on facebook please take a look

ItsColdice, Jun 1, 2015 IP
  6. Ulrik Kristiansen

Ulrik Kristiansen Member

Best Answers:
    I must shamefully admit that I have not been able to find the delete-button. Also, I would like to know how to close my account.

Best,

Ulrik

Ulrik Kristiansen, Jun 2, 2015 IP