1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need your help! Please tell me how you would structure my ppc campaign

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by elusive88, Jun 17, 2014.

Hello,

I just started a new job and they put me in charge of managing their google adwords account, however, the previous person who managed it created a mess. I plan on restructuring the entire account and starting from scratch. Would you recommend doing this? If so, and more importantly, how would you structure the account from the campaign, to ad group, to ad, and keyword levels? The website is:

www.zoni.com

Any advice would be amazing.

elusive88, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  2. NicYakimchuk

NicYakimchuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Focus on your geographies in the first place. These would be your campaigns.
    At least, this will allow you to manage your budgets properly according to the recruiting needs in the respective geography.

Then, create ad groups by course/program in each campaign.

I hope it helps.
    Nic

NicYakimchuk, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  3. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will be able to see "results" on 2-3 weeks. It is important what you want to achieve and how much you are ready to pay for a click. Where you want to get live ( Display Network or Search Network ). Would be wise to read first about it.

Sincerely,
    Matt"_

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  4. SEM Resource

SEM Resource Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would start over with fresh campaigns running alongside the regular one, if it is getting results for Zoni, and bringing in leads.

I'd focus on your products and create individual campaigns for each, then break them down even further into niche keyword campaigns as you start to see click-throughs. Google has a great tool now, called Opportunities, where they give suggestions for sub-niched campaigns and they keywords you can add to them.

I'd first create main campaigns and then sub-niche them.

You can increase bids on location inside your campaigns now and have them only show up for your certain locations from inside your campaign settings.

After you get your campaigns set up, make sure to check the negative words. Also check opportunities to see how you can sub-niche your campaigns.

SEM Resource, Jul 27, 2014 IP
  5. michallili

michallili Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You can start a new campaign using the same account.
    Sometimes it is more easy to start a new campaign than understand deeply what is going on there.
    About the structure - If i were you i would do a research on the current campaign and find out what is working.
    If you have limited budget comparing to the market demand create diverse structure that including the things that work most sucessfully,
    otherwise create a wide structure.

michallili, Aug 2, 2014 IP
  6. acetz

acetz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all I would suggest you to install "Adwords Editor" which is a offline tool which syncs all your campaigns and you can manage it quite efficiently. This tool has been created by Google itself so you need to worry about the security and other things...

As far as campaign structure is concerned, you need to distribute it on the basis of categories which would be your adgroup. And under those adgroup the relevant keywords would be added. Further, you need to create atleast 4-5 ads that closely matches with your targeted keywords, a relevant ad title, description, destination url, landing page. Then look for quality score that you get from Google and fine tune your keyword list. Setup ad group bid if the keywords are competitive you need to set the bid on each of the particular keyword. Moving on further don't forget to check the target location, device and ad type you are running.

I hope this is the basic steps which you need to consider while restructuring your PPC campaign. Good Luck!!

acetz, Aug 2, 2014 IP