1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Urgent Help for AdSense Account - Please Friend's

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Jaykumar Trivedi, Oct 4, 2015.

I have fully active AdSense account from last 8 months and i am earning through YouTube and my old site.

The main question is, I created one new website just 14 days ago and i posted 15 posts. Can i put AdSense Code into my 14 days new website ?

For Traffic, I can get targeted 1000 visitor per day on my website easily through Facebook.

Tell me, can i use adsense ads on my new site ?

Also, I heard the Adsense hates Facebook viral traffic. But, is it safe, if we send Facebook traffic to no adsense page of our website and then landed users will go to our adsense ads posts ?

Reply....

Jaykumar Trivedi, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you think is "urgent" about it?

Is your adsense account a hosted one or not? If it is, then you need to apply for an upgrade to put it on your site.
    If you account is a "full" one, then you can place the code on any site that complies with the terms and conditions

Adsense does not automatically hate facebook traffic, it is just that social media traffic is generally considered poor quality and poor converting traffic for those that pay for the adverts. Advertisers want good traffic and in generally there is a difference in "intent" between those that come to a site via social media vs those that come organically via a search engine. The later is way more valuable to those that pay for the clicks. If you send too much of this crap traffic to those that pay, then you will at best just see deductions for invalid traffic and, at worst, your account gets banned for sending too much.

Agent000, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  3. Jaykumar Trivedi

Jaykumar Trivedi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply, Well i have full account, not hosted one. Also, i am from India and there is one term condition for 6 month old website. But, many websites are using adsense within 6 month. I don't why google are accepting the adsense requests for those websites who doesn't compile the 6 month terms and condition.

It's very urgent because my earning total is $870 for this month from YouTube. So, i am thinking to complete $1000 for this month by using website advertisements.

Well, Sending Facebook traffic to non adsense ads page is good or not...

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    the 6 month rule does not apply in this situation as you already have an account.

Agent000, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  5. Jaykumar Trivedi

Best Answers:
    Hmm, Thanks for your support. I was worried about the website age. I just created that website 14 days ago and confused to put adsense on it.

Well, I will do it ... Also, i want to ask you about youtube, If i send facebook traffic to youtube video and divert that youtube traffic to my website is against the google terms and condition ?

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Its not against Google's terms and conditions; its just what I said above.

Agent000, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  7. Jaykumar Trivedi

Best Answers:
    I have 80,000 liked facebook page on my website niche. So, i am generating 1000 per day traffic from it. Also, my website visitors are pure relevant to my website content. So, is it like a poor traffic for my website ?

Well is there any other way to earn money from that 1000 daily visitors ?

8. Cesarz

Cesarz Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Adsense is not the only way to earn money. Why don't you try the Amazon affiliate program? As long as your niche is relevant to the products on Amazon I would say sure give it a go. Hope this helps.

Cesarz, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  9. somnathji

somnathji Member

Best Answers:
    For me accordingly you just need to account verified first with your high quality content and also eye catchy title and you just think about that you are writing only for audience not for earning purpose
    For India and Pakistan at least you just wait for 3 to 6 months
    Overseas countries your ad sense account will approve same day even with in two or three days.

somnathji, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  10. Jaykumar Trivedi

Best Answers:
    Dear friend, I have verified google adsense old account... I just created new website before 16 days ago. Can i put my adsense ads on 16 days website ? I am from india as i told you.

Jaykumar Trivedi, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  11. lankapo

lankapo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From my personal experience, it should not be a problem. You can try by putting the old adsense code on to your new website and see if the adsense ad appears or not.

lankapo, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  12. Jaykumar Trivedi

Best Answers:
    I tried it 3 days ago and adsense ads are working properly with my new website. But, my main doubt is the facebook traffic :( ... is it ok if i send my facebook traffic to my no adsense page and then, convert it into adsense ads page ? ....

Jaykumar Trivedi, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  13. lankapo

lankapo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook traffic is still a traffic. The question now, how to make money from the HUGE traffic you have. It can be Adsense, Clickbank, Amazon or other affiliates.

You must analyses what type of traffic do you have. Do some research, what might work and not..
    Good luck.

lankapo, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  14. Samim Noorzai TGC

Samim Noorzai TGC Member

Best Answers:
    See if your new website accepts Google policies. Then add your site in your AdSense account then simply put your ad code into your new website.

Samim Noorzai TGC, Nov 14, 2015 IP