1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Traffic.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nicetechnology, May 1, 2015.

i am working on my website since 18 months but i m getting just 30 to 40 visitors daily.i am really worried about it because my website is about technology,all unique content but result same 0.so please please help me in getting visitors.,my link is hifinfo.com

Nicetechnology, May 1, 2015 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think you need to study about SEO deeply or should hire experience SEO coz in 18 month you just getting 30 to 40 visitors its really bad SEO working on your site.

Aryans, May 1, 2015 IP
  3. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you need to look into seo. I would suggest out sourcing or learning how to do it.

Franklin Hatchett, May 1, 2015 IP
  4. Pari Ruhela

Pari Ruhela Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    I have a question.
    I need more traffic on my Shopping website. Can you suggest me some techniques to use?
    My website is awesomebazar, check it and suggest me.

Pari Ruhela, May 1, 2015 IP
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    its a blog. its best to get traffic from social media with such site. have you ever thought of something dynamic to which will make your visitors stay for more than an hour on your site?

TB Ann, May 1, 2015 IP
  6. Nicetechnology

Nicetechnology Banned

Best Answers:
    for learning seo can u tell me some good videos for that.

Nicetechnology, May 1, 2015 IP
  7. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check this video hope it ll help you

Aryans, May 1, 2015 IP
  8. deezon

deezon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So it seems you're looking for organic traffic for your website. The issue is with your post titles. They are very general, therefore, they lie in a very competitive domain. Your website will probably won't rank on the 1st 10 pages with those titles. Use Google Keyword Tool Search to find long tail keywords relevant to your website's niche. Use them to create posts. Also, do make sure you use a good on-page SEO tool, for example, All in one SEO Tool or SEO by Yoast. You shouldn't forget to submit your website's XML to search engine. There is a plugin in Wordpress for that as well, XML Site Submit.

deezon, May 2, 2015 IP
    xendurinan likes this.
  9. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to try these steps for increasing traffic of your site
    1. Writing Articles
    Develop good headlines
    Write articles rich in content
    Address a niche
    Create shareable content
    Vary your article length
    Write articles frequently
    Tag and describe your articles appropriately
    Link to old posts on your own site
    Give freebies

2.Promoting Your Site
    Use calls to action
    Interact with readers through comments
    Follow and interact with other sites and blogs
    Guest post on other blogs, and invite other bloggers to guest post on your site
    Start a forum
    Advertise your site

3.Social Media
    Use social networks to expand your reach
    Create a Facebook page
    Post new articles on Twitter
    Use Tumblr to gain followers
    Set up a Google+ Page
    Pin your articles on Pinterest.
    Submit your articles to Reddit and Digg

4. Catching the Eye
    Build a cohesive, modern design for your site
    Balance your page
    Keep it simple
    Take clear, high-quality photographs

xendurinan, May 3, 2015 IP
  10. Eliza Anderson

Eliza Anderson Member

Best Answers:
    You should go with SMO (Social Media Optimization). It is one of the best ways to generate instant quality traffic. I think, you did only SEO for your blog and organic traffic increase slightly that is why your blog has little traffic. You must update your blog on a daily basis with high quality unique content and try to viral on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Google plus, etc.

Eliza Anderson, May 4, 2015 IP
  11. Muhit Alam Razon

Muhit Alam Razon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Nicetechnology, Your main problem keywords selection.
    *You target about 10 keywords like ``top review website, technology news review, Software update reviews, mobile feature reviews`` etc and you can`t rank with any keywords.
    *If yo don`t come on google first page then you don`t get any visitor. You should think again about your keywords.
    *Select long tail keywords. Also you don`t do competitor analysis. For ``top review website`` keywords google first page have 3 root domain website and other page category. their page rank good also have many back link.
    * If you want to rank with those keywords then it`s difficult. But if you have unique content and place keyword accurately. Have strong back link then you can rank with those keywords.

Properly optimize your on page and off page. For this you can hire SEO expert to rank 1st page on search engine :)

Muhit Alam Razon, May 4, 2015 IP
  12. imjagad

imjagad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can create video about your content, and you upload to youtube, this way to increase your traffic. use keyword, link, to your web in youtube description.

imjagad, May 5, 2015 IP
  13. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media is the best thing.. Also, you can take part in some forums and be active there.. Youtube is another good choice! :)

patco, May 5, 2015 IP
  14. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    make social media sharing every day

meethi jain, May 6, 2015 IP
  15. Samrodriguez

Samrodriguez Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to research about SEO greatly or should seek the services of SEO experts. As per my point of view you should start up with social book marking and social media marketing. You should share on daily basis more than 60-90 links and in such way you can easily get more than 3000 visits per month.

Samrodriguez, May 7, 2015 IP
  16. whiteboard_animation

whiteboard_animation Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube is a good start as are the other 100 or so video hosting sites.
    A good video with your affiliate link can be shared on all the sites, installed into facebook etc as well as your website.
    Once you have your video ensure you do the correct seo on the videos description - good keywords are essential as is relevant unique content in the video which addresses the problem.
    Your video can be quoted or added to your threads or posts in the forums and blogs which support those with that particular problem, be it health, hobby etc

whiteboard_animation, May 12, 2015 IP
  17. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You have to make sure that you are working on websites with good page rank associated to niche,

Dario McNut, May 12, 2015 IP
  18. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I found this informational article about SEO that you can check out:
    http://www.webconfs.com/seo-tutorial/

Other ways that you can get traffic are from other blogs, forums, and Social Media. Make sure your site has content, then share your content. If you have any questions regarding Social Media, please feel free to PM and we can discuss things in further detail.

Thanks

KatnissEverdeen, May 12, 2015 IP
  19. Becki Woods

Becki Woods Peon

Best Answers:
    The first thing I would do is come up with a clear and cohesive strategy in order to get more traffic to the site. The important thing to note is that it's about quality not quantity. You need to first do some research into who your audience currently is and who you would like them to be (if this is likely to change). Once you have nailed down these things, you can then start to build this out by thinking about WHERE you audience is likely to be. Then you can think of ways in which to get their attention. There is always a niche for everything, you just need to do the digging to find it. For example, if I had a website selling tools to SEO professionals, my first port of call would be to find out where they are. As an SEO professional of ten years, I know that a lot of my peers are on LinkedIn, blogs and Twitter. Do your research and you will have a good plan to increase traffic, improve your metadata and metatags and make your site the success it deserves to be.

Becki Woods, May 13, 2015 IP
  20. sunnysrn

sunnysrn Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to work on search engine optimization just follow some basic steps
    1. add your site in google web masters.| and other search engines like bing yahoo
    2.add meta tag in your home page of web site eg <meta name="keyword" content="here write your web site top keywors keyword one,2nd keyword,3rd keyword,">
    <meta name="descraption" content="descraption of your web site">
    NOTE : if you alredy done then just ignore and goto next step

3. prmote your web site first make a facebook page for your web site and every time when you add new post then just shar it with fb page nad google+ accounts
    4.this step is risky but you can try partispate in traffic exchange programs for more info just google it {alexaboostrap trick :)}
    5. if any query just inbox fb\sippy.srn

sunnysrn, May 13, 2015 IP