1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need to send payment to bangladesh from india

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by amycd, May 3, 2011.

how can i send payment to bangladesh,with online which bank support online outward remitance IN INDIA >>DBS,HDFC,ICICI,AXIX,IDBI,INDUSiAND bank,standard charted.
    just from home through online banking not going to there office filling there fuking papers

or any otherway

:cool:

Last edited: May 3, 2011
    amycd, May 3, 2011 IP
  2. carlosera

carlosera Member

Best Answers:
    i have the same problem
    i am from Tunisia

what if i made a usa account with tunisian ip adress
    what would happen ?

carlosera, May 15, 2011 IP
  3. Laora

Laora Peon

Best Answers:

u need to use vpn for that

Laora, May 15, 2011 IP
  4. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    No direct way without doing Paper works. Even if you do paper works, they will ask reasons and you may not be able to send money for every reason.

However call State Bank of India, ICIC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank. They have branch in Dhaka Bangladesh.

If your recipient has payooner card active then you can load his card from your USD currency online acceptable card. Or you can order a iKobo card for him/her if you need to pay regularly. www.ikobo.com . Or you can send him AlertPay or MoneyBookers fund. MoneyBookers work fine with Bangladesh. Withdrawing to BD Bank account from MoneyBookers take only 3/4 days. Alternately you can take some risky hoondi method. But it is risky as I have said.

Also if you can send Western Union Payment anyhow then BD people can receive WU Payment. If you have US Bank account then you can send wire transfer from your US Bank account to BD. If you earn from online where wire payment is possible, you may issue that wire payment to your BD recipient.

Other options may be available. These are what coming in my mind right now.

Shafiq Kamal, May 17, 2011 IP
  5. Shafiq Kamal

Shafiq Kamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can't open US Bank account online from Tunisia no matter what VPN, VPS or proxy you use. because it will ask for US Social Security Number.

Shafiq Kamal, May 17, 2011 IP