1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need to link paypal and forms

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Coopzie, Feb 22, 2011.

What I want is two forms,

When you select the first, the data in the 2nd form is linked from the first selected, example;

Form 1 - Select Course
    Form 2 - Available Course Dates (linked to the selected course)
    Price: - Course Price (linked to the selected course)

Paypal Button - Pay Now

So Course 1 could have an April and May
    Course 2 = September and January
    and so on.

So when they pay with paypal, the data from the two forms and price are in paypal also, I think I could setup the paypal button to have the price anyway, but its linking the two forms togethe that I am having issues with,

Where do I start?

Do I need php and mysql?
    or could it be done through html?
    SEMrush

Coopzie, Feb 22, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. interwho

interwho Member

Best Answers:
    You could try passing the first form through a php form processer, and then create the applicable pay now link through the following Pay Now code:

<form target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
          <input name="cmd" type="hidden" id="cmd" value="_cart">
          <input name="business" type="hidden" id="business" value="BUSINESS EMAIL">
          <font face="Arial" color="#000000"><small> </small> <small> </small> </font><font size="2" face="Arial"> 
          </font><font color="#000000" face="Arial"><small> </small> <small> </small> 
          <small> </small> <small> </small> <small> </small> <small> </small></font><font color="#000000"><small> 
          </small></font><font color="#000000" face="Arial"><small> </small> <small>
          <input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="ITEM NAME">
          </small> <small> </small></font><font color="#000000"><small> </small></font><font color="#000000" face="Arial"><small> 
          </small> <small> </small> <small> </small> <small> </small> <small> </small> 
          <small> </small></font><font size="2" face="Arial"> </font><font face="Arial" color="#000000"> 
          <small> </small> <small> </small></font> 
          <input name="amount" type="hidden" id="amount" value="COST">
          <input name="return" type="hidden" id="return" value="RETURN URL">
          <input name="currency_code" type="hidden" id="currency_code" value="USD">
          <input name="lc" type="hidden" id="lc" value="US">
          <input name="submit" type="image" id="submit" src="http://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/sc-but-03.gif" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!" border="0">
          <input name="add" type="hidden" id="add" value="1">
          <strong><font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana"><br>
          <br>
          Only: COST</font></strong> 
        </form>
    HTML:

That should work nicely.

interwho, Feb 22, 2011 IP