1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need to hire someone to help with setting up a simple directory script

Discussion in 'C#' started by Erik316, Mar 9, 2008.

I need to hire someone to help with setting up a simple directory script. This project will pay well. What I am looking for is: The web site needs a fully functional and fully operational company directory. The directory needs to consist of the employee names and current positions within the company. The directory will need to list each employee and also give the option to instant message or send an electronic message via the web site without revealing the employee's e-mail address. The web site also needs to have a secured SSL shopping cart that will allow the visitors to purchase products from the company web site.
    E-mail me if you are interested. erikx2001@aol.com
    SEMrush

Erik316, Mar 9, 2008 IP
    SEMrush
  2. turksweb

turksweb Peon

Best Answers:
    do you want to some one customize some script for you or write unique script for you? there are big difference.

well, if you clearly understand me, you can PM me your all requirements and the time finish project.

turksweb, Mar 16, 2008 IP