1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need to get designed a web site with responsive method(Any resolution)

Discussion in 'Design' started by charitharanasingha, Nov 13, 2012.

Hi All,

can anyone design a web site like this https://www.paytm.com/ with the responsive method. hope you know what responsive method, if you do not know ill just explain, it's the same site will re arrange according to the resolution (Tab / Phone / Monitor etc.) but i am not saying the way that we can put width with percentage, actually it's kind of a grid system.

If anyone know to develop that kind of site and i need you to refer the above site (go through the process till the payment position) pages and pm me a quotation

*** and please note that i need only the pages not the functionality.

If you dont know how to do responsive site send me a quotation for a normal site building as well

Thanks

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    charitharanasingha, Nov 13, 2012 IP
  2. Tindris

Tindris Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you are still looking for this then I am available, contact me via message here or on skype: tindris.evony You can find my email address on my website creaspire.com

Tindris, Nov 18, 2012 IP